Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Monday works for me. I have another draft on Tues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Fenrir posted:

God loving drat it. I'm sorry guys.. I got laid off from my job this afternoon. I missed the draft and I don't even know what players I have right now.

I know this is terrible timing but I might disappear. If that happens, throw some bullshit and dirt on my team and rub it in good. I'm gonna try to get ready for this week at least but I'm kinda exhausted after today, so I'll get on that tomorrow... when I get home from the god damned unemployment office :sigh:

gently caress man sorry to hear that.

What are the starting lineup rules again?

Are they the default QB/2RB/2WR/1FLX/TE/DST/K?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

New Rule New Rule!
Nice Hands No Hands!

All receptions are worth -10 points.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Im Telling!

Y as in Y do we care had a full roster going and should be DQed.

Back in MY Day

Each Passing Yard is worth -25 points.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Im telling on myself.

I started Jimmy G and didnt realize he was deactivated until the gane had already started. By Calvinball Rules he gets replaced with Matt Ryan for -10395 points off of Hill and Bernard IRLs totals for this week.

Hoisted by my own petard. :suicide:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Mom Packed my Lunch!

Sacks are worth 100 pts a piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I dont think I was disqualified. If I remember correctly, my -20 for Garropolo just gets substituted with the lowest score possible. With a -10000 ish I should still be at -1100 or so, which would mean I won the week.

• Locked thread