Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

nvm no cake

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare: is this from a horror movie or something? if not i really hope those goats are cgi...

google THIS

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
paranormal activity but goats haunt the house

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Yobgoblin posted:

paranormal activity but goats haunt the house

Paragotal activibrie

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Principals Orifice

by Lowtax
who you gonna call

goat butter

plain blue jacket

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
what sort of foolhardy buffoon isn't afraid of goats?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honey who ate most of the pillow?

[faint baaaa...]

plain blue jacket

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
How on earth did we get hoof prints on the walls??

Senior Management

Babe I can't shake the feeling that everything in this house has been climbed on.

:jerry:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My entire collection of dented empty tin cans disappeared in the night and there's a weird slime on the trophy case where I kept them.

Principals Orifice

by Lowtax
i had a goat named wiggles growing up. we'll from like 13 to 19. wiggles was a real rear end in a top hat and would challenge anyone who went near her to a duel. my dumb rear end older brother used to head butt fight her and ended up having 13 concussions over the course of his teenage and adult life, so far. one morning I was woken up by my mom screaming for help from the main floor. I went upstairs and the goat was chasing my mom in circles around the main floor of our house. as I came up the stairs all the way my mom pushed the couch in a door way in an attempt to stop wiggles' rampage, but being, you know, a loving goat, wiggles just jumped right over it. I went and grabbed her by the horns and her purple collar that my dad picked out specially for her and led her outside. I asked my mom what happened and she said the goat chased her all the way back from the barn, through the electric fence and right through the screen door. i miss wiggles.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The spirit of wiggles surely haunts you to this day.

Principals Orifice

by Lowtax
stubborn bitch is probably alive still we gave her to a hobby farm when we moved out of the country

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Freddy Kruger and his gang of goats

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Wrong thread.
drat ghostly goats.

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 5, 2016

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
If a goat butts you in a dream, you get butted in real life.

Senior Management

Day 31 since my wife and were stranded on this island. I thought we would have enough food to last for a year. But all of our cans were chewed over night. The food inside was ignored. But the cans were ravaged. We built our shelter so that it was elevated off the ground to avoid pests. But lately my wife has been climbing all the way to the top. And if I end up higher than she is, she tries to head butt me out of our abode. I don't know what I did to make her so mad. But the frustration is improving her balance.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
goat

----------------

Senior Management

but spooky

Senior Management

http://imgur.com/gallery/PcEoP

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Vynar posted:

Day 31 since my wife and were stranded on this island. I thought we would have enough food to last for a year. But all of our cans were chewed over night. The food inside was ignored. But the cans were ravaged. We built our shelter so that it was elevated off the ground to avoid pests. But lately my wife has been climbing all the way to the top. And if I end up higher than she is, she tries to head butt me out of our abode. I don't know what I did to make her so mad. But the frustration is improving her balance.

poverty goat

Boo!!!!!

symbolic

*frustrated goat hunter playing back audio recorder from the night before trying to find ANY faint "baa"s in the recording

plain blue jacket

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I ain't afraid of no rolly goater

FactsAreUseless

V/O: This summer, only one thing can save humanity.

Woman: Goats... millions of them! Oh my gooooood!

*sudden cut to black: fangs, teeth, etc.*

Man: It was our enemy before. Now... it may be our only hope.

Cut to old Hispanic man.

Old Hispanic Man: They call it...

V/0 as title appears on screen: CHUPACABRA 2: SUCKERS GONNA PAY

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Spectral goat floating behind me in dark hallway: "baaaaaaaaa.....!"

Me, turning around suddenly to catch it: "Boo to you!"

*Goat faints*

mags

Ghosts that scream like humans! Click here!

google THIS

mister magpie posted:

*Goat faints*

mags

Main signs of a goat haunting: the house smells strongly of hay and there are eerie bites out of everything. Everything.

google THIS

demi moore is working with a pottery wheel when a spectral goat comes up behind her and starts chewing on her hair just as the righteous brothers sing "I hunger for your touch"

mags

google THIS posted:

demi moore is working with a pottery wheel when a spectral goat comes up behind her and starts chewing on her hair just as the righteous brothers sing "I hunger for your touch"

Unchained Melody climaxes as Demi finishes churning the goat milk into cheese

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

Ghosts that scream like humans! Click here!

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mister magpie posted:

*Goat faints*

google THIS posted:

• Locked thread