Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what are some of your guys' favorite star wars quotables that you use at home and at work ?? my coworkers call me "star wars steve" even though my names not steve but becsuse i love star wars so much and it sounds goo. my wife threatened to divorce me if i dont stop quoting star wars around the house but i havent stopped yet and now she just cries in bed after she thinks ive gone to sleep. Anyway haha what are some of your fave star ward quotes ?! here's mine:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - when someone says they dont believe in something or if i know someone is atheist ill just say this anytime

"and i thought they smelled bad on the outside !!!!" - when im biting into some food my wife made

"luke, I am your father" - anytime, havent found a situation where this one doesnt work really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

what are some of your guys' favorite star wars quotables that you use at home and at work ?? my coworkers call me "star wars steve" even though my names not steve but becsuse i love star wars so much and it sounds goo. my wife threatened to divorce me if i dont stop quoting star wars around the house but i havent stopped yet and now she just cries in bed after she thinks ive gone to sleep. Anyway haha what are some of your fave star ward quotes ?! here's mine:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - when someone says they dont believe in something or if i know someone is atheist ill just say this anytime

"and i thought they smelled bad on the outside !!!!" - when im biting into some food my wife made

"luke, I am your father" - anytime, havent found a situation where this one doesnt work really well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-eId8rgyc

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time i got pulled over and i was like "its a trap!" because it was a speed trap and the police officer laughed and laughed and gave me a thousand dollars

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I get a lot of mileage out of "It's a trap!"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
"in my mouf, jizz you must" - jar jar fett

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pls dont troll this thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my alltime fav is "i know"
i do it with an awesome han solo steve brule combo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

thathonkey posted:

pls dont troll this thread

bitch watch the Christmas special

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Jabbah do bo pongo bingi" is always good for a laugh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"These pretzels are making me thirsty" - yoda

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
people really get a kick out of it in meetings when i yell "scruffy looking nerf herder !!!" at someone i disagree with or just as a non sequitur

godd drat i own

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

bitch watch the Christmas special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-eId8rgyc

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i like to say "noooooooooooooooooo" in an extra dramatic fashion every time they assign me more work, and then slip away while they laugh

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"Loosen up" Some dick before Darth Vader kills his rear end.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Stay on target" right before I totally miss a shot in basketball.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

"Stay on target" right before I totally miss a shot in basketball.

lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Almost there... almost there..." when im on the verge of orgasm.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

"Almost there... almost there..." when im on the verge of orgasm.

no

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'its working! its working!' to jazz myself up to get a job
'i don't like sand' to arabs who most of the time agree with me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"youre all clear kid now let's blow this thing and go home" whenever someone is all clear and we have the chance to blow up the first deathstar and go home to our base on yavin

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Darth Vader waited uintl his kids were over 18 before admitting paternity so that he wouldn't have to pay child support. He lived by himself in a weird egg shaped condo aboard his death star and bought a really expensive tie fighter during his midlife crisis. So i guess the lesson is don't force choke your wife

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"You will never defeat my army of giant scorpions, Yoda" when I'm playing with my action figures.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

"You will never defeat my army of giant scorpions, Yoda" when I'm playing with my action figures.

huh.
cant argue with that

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
great kid don't get cocky

to ur mom

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*flushes toilet*
*wookie howl*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"that's not moon it's a space station" when i see your mom walking down the street

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hey kid great shot that was one in a million - me to myself when I ejac to anime pus*sy

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"He's no jedi" whispered behind hand when judge walks in to courtroom.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
a lot of times if I'm nervous or embarrassed i make that wookie sound that chewbacca does and people seem to really like it and laugh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honestly space balls was a way better film you guys, may the Schwartz be with yooz.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"too young, too young to begin the training" whenever im expected to explain something to a new hire

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

phasmid posted:

"He's no jedi" whispered behind hand when judge walks in to courtroom.

"He's gay", quote from the same head-tentacle creepshow monster gently caress from Rotj, said pretty much whenevs

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
suck my dick you fuckshitarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjaslkjga;nckl

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
some times i just run through places holding an ice cream maker

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Enough is ENOUGH!! I have had it with the motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking millenium falcon" -yoda

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The tentacle nosferatu def says "he's gay" this isn't me being retarded, this ain't no "I acquit" or "walt speaking with mike's voice", it loving happened

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

"That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

I can't remember which Star Wars character said that one right now, but I use it all the time!

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

"from my point of view, the jedi are evil" when some fuckwit is defending the jedis long support of the central systems exploitation of outer rim communities

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
"*jabba de hurt laugh*" - me after seeing rotisserie chickens are buy one get one free at costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"thats no moon:

• Locked thread