Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what are some of your guys' favorite star wars quotables that you use at home and at work ?? my coworkers call me "star wars steve" even though my names not steve but becsuse i love star wars so much and it sounds goo. my wife threatened to divorce me if i dont stop quoting star wars around the house but i havent stopped yet and now she just cries in bed after she thinks ive gone to sleep. Anyway haha what are some of your fave star ward quotes ?! here's mine:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - when someone says they dont believe in something or if i know someone is atheist ill just say this anytime

"and i thought they smelled bad on the outside !!!!" - when im biting into some food my wife made

"luke, I am your father" - anytime, havent found a situation where this one doesnt work really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pls dont troll this thread

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
people really get a kick out of it in meetings when i yell "scruffy looking nerf herder !!!" at someone i disagree with or just as a non sequitur

godd drat i own

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"youre all clear kid now let's blow this thing and go home" whenever someone is all clear and we have the chance to blow up the first deathstar and go home to our base on yavin

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"that's not moon it's a space station" when i see your mom walking down the street

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"too young, too young to begin the training" whenever im expected to explain something to a new hire

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Iron Prince posted:

"WARP 420 engayge!!!" *weird chinaman looking alien takes bong rip* HELL YEAH THIS IS MY poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"Never tell me the odds !!" - when she thinks the condom might have broken

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Many bothan spies died to bring us this information - whenever somebody asks me how to do something at work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"No disintegrations" when im instructing a cadre of bounty hunters on how to best capture my prey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"help me obi-wan kenobi, you're my only hope" - when i really need to get my parking validated but the receptionist isn't having it

• Locked thread