Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Now I don't want to turn into a heroin addict but my latest buzz is getting about 6 giant poppy heads (papiver somniferum) and grinding them into powder and adding boiling water. After 5 mins strain it and pour more boiling water over it to get the wash. Drink it with tea/coffee to disguise the bitter taste and an hour later you're in la la land for about 10 hours. You can get the poppy heads from dried flowers suppliers. Make sure they're not treated with chemicals.
Not wanting to risk a habit forming I only take this special tea once a week, but it's sooo nice I can see why opiate addicts like it so much.
Works out about $3 a dose
If you take vitamin C your body absorbs 10-15% more morphine and codeine from it.

SMACK RULES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
This is a bad decision you have made.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
do kratom before it is scheduled next month, OP

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
no thx i have a durg test comin up

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pm me
you're not a cop are u?
know what? it doesn't matter. Just pm me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I remember when you could get them on eBay super easy, gently caress those were dangerous times. driving across the Goethals bridge, noddin like dgsw. carefree opiate abusing days where I dropped a duraflame sized dook every four days :)

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

mdm posted:

Uh, is this a serious thing

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mdm posted:

RIP TCC

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Can you still get reasonably priced pods? I thought the market went nuts and now everybody just does the seeds.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol, I remember when everyone did pods, and then they moved on to kratom, and now they will all move on to heroin which is actually fentanyl/RCs and probably die. :/

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpCXxqiTjqE

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

jeff smisek posted:

Uh, is this a serious thing

I'm not sure what you're asking but yes there is a drug called kratom and yes it is being scheduled to schedule I next month

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Tumble posted:

Can you still get reasonably priced pods? I thought the market went nuts and now everybody just does the seeds.

I got 1kg large pods for about $45 so 6 pods costs poo poo all

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

mdm posted:

I'm not sure what you're asking but yes there is a drug called kratom and yes it is being scheduled to schedule I next month

I meant the scheduled part.. guess I dont read the news

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I got 1kg large pods for about $45 so 6 pods costs poo poo all

Wat, where?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If op has a legit source than tcc will become a new and exciting place

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
drugs rule, but you're somehow still lovely, op. shwat gives?!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the op reads like an edgy chili recipe from Reddit

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

the op reads like an edgy chili recipe from Reddit

Did you buy grocery store poppy seeds?
Throw that poo poo away!
WE DO IT LIVE!

Adbot