Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Just microwaved a tamale (or T-bag, as Dad calls them) and I'm already eating it. I didn't wait the full 60 seconds for this bad boy to cool, probably 35 or 40 at the most.

And yeah, my tongue is burned, but so what? That's what life in the fast lane tastes like. That's what happens when you're a risk-taker.

So who's with me? Are you a play-by-your-own-rules renegade who rides on the edge of the seat of the motorcycle of life? or a directions-following little sissy who does everything a cardboard box tells you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
(toaster) oven is better

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

poopnanners posted:

[microwaves mom] is better

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I never heard of this "Wait 60 seconds for your food to cool" rule. Sounds like some made up poo poo your dad told you OP.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
gently caress yea n word that 'rito not tasting right? that's alright just microwave it again and you won't taste a thing

i'm an expect at the reverse blow (aka fellatio)

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
just kidding i get those packages of preshelled hardboiled eggs and eat them over the sink with my hands for three meals a day

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
somebody drop a sick burn about his dad t-bagging him I was working on one but honestly I don't care enough to work one out

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
you can warm up a hot pocket by placing it between your butt cheeks. I mean, it takes a while but it does warm up

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

dookifex_maximus posted:

just kidding i get those packages of preshelled hardboiled eggs and eat them over the sink with my hands for three meals a day

don't really need to eat them over a sink if you just swallow the whole thing at once, which is good practice for my other hobby

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

poopnanners posted:

(toaster) oven is better

I have been seriously considering a toaster oven because heating up the main oven takes so long and heats up the house so much that in summer I just don't want to use it.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

gnarlyhotep posted:

I have been seriously considering a toaster oven because heating up the main oven takes so long and heats up the house so much that in summer I just don't want to use it.

it just ends up taking up counter space

they're OK if you don't have access to an oven but otherwise are not good at toasting or ovening

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

angerbeet posted:

they're OK if you don't have access to an oven but otherwise are not good at toasting or ovening

ok, fine, I'll take that under advisement

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

stop being a bitch and use the regular oven. it's not even summer anymore and you probably live somewhere kush like Maine or Norway.

e: maybe even Greenland I don't fuckin know

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Iron Prince posted:

stop being a bitch and use the regular oven. it's not even summer anymore and you probably live somewhere kush like Maine or Norway.

Jesus christ get off my nuts, I live in south texas and it's hot as gently caress most of the time

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Iron Prince posted:

e: maybe even Greenland I don't fuckin know

you're wasting a lot of electricity. As you should, since this is the renegade thread

I leave my refrigerator open to cool my house. It doesn't even work, I don't care

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jesus christ get off my nuts, I live in south texas and it's hot as gently caress most of the time

poo poo, I'm sorry. I've lived much of my life in Houston and just figured you for one of those high falutin' New England goons.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Iron Prince posted:

poo poo, I'm sorry. I've lived much of my life in Houston and just figured you for one of those high falutin' New England goons.

man have you been out of the loop for the past 3 years

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

Use a plugged toaster oven to warm your bath water with you in it and let us know how it goes.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe

poopnanners posted:

(toaster) oven is better

You haven't lived until you have cooked in a combination microwave convection oven.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

man have you been out of the loop for the past 3 years

fact. I've spent much of the past three years living in pacific island countries that found a way to take the US gulf coast climate and make it worse

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Iron Prince posted:

fact. I've spent much of the past three years living in pacific island countries that found a way to take the US gulf coast climate and make it worse

Welcome back, things are different now.

It's basically GBS like it used to be but better. You'll have to figure out the rest on your own.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

Welcome back, things are different now.

It's basically GBS like it used to be but better. You'll have to figure out the rest on your own.

*faaaaaaaaarrrrrt*

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Iron Prince posted:

*faaaaaaaaarrrrrt*

that's a good start

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This book seems about your speed OP.
https://www.amazon.com/Microwave-Cooking-One-Marie-Smith/dp/1565546660

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it's important to let your microwave dinners rest 5 minutes like you would a fine steak

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I have a two-in-one microwave and convection oven. You can microwave things for a bit and then crisp them in the same cycle. It's real cool

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Poetic Justice posted:

it's important to let your microwave dinners rest 5 minutes like you would a fine steak

Steak tartare just isn't the same if you don't put it in the microwave and hit the popcorn button a couple of times

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

angerbeet posted:

why you hatin on my toaster oven

they heat up quick, use less power, make toast, and good for quickly heating little stuff

it's great for my meals for 1

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I always take my poo poo out of the microwave before the time goes off and i never hit reset so the clock shows

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Just lol it you haven't burned your tastebuds down into blistered nubs in order to make your nutrient consumption more efficient.

That's just MR culture and MR cuisine.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i just have a DIY shunt straight into my stomach so i can provide myself a steady drip of soylent for perfectly balanced energy throughout the day

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
First I put on some Rage, then I make a wicked set of nachos with meatballs, ham and American cheese slices. Nuke that bad boy plate for five minutes at %100 POWER and wait zero seconds before eating. Blisters in my mouth but I don't care. I'm a renegade of my time and age.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
I don't have a microwave oven. :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I usually eat the burrito right away

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They tell you to let it cool because it's still cooking. That's part of the cooking. Microwaving food is cooking. :chef:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They tell you to let it cool because it's still cooking. That's part of the cooking. Microwaving food is cooking. :chef:

Get out of here with your "science". This thread is for RENEGADES. None of that ivory tower poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cyril Sneer posted:

Get out of here with your "science". This thread is for RENEGADES. None of that ivory tower poo poo.

Durrrr I drink boiling water durrrrrrr :words:

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

gnarlyhotep posted:

do it. heats up real fast. good for reheating stuff and making toast. easier to keep an eye your food than using the oven. haven't tried cooking anything yet but mine's new. heats things more evenly than my piece of poo poo toaster without the hassle of prying poo poo out that gets stuck. get a baking tray and some foil for easy clean up. bam. that other guy might just have a lovely one.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive gotten some of the worst burns of my life from microwave steam be careful out there goons !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

amityville anus posted:

I always take my poo poo out of the microwave before the time goes off and i never hit reset so the clock shows

OH poo poo

I hope you get forums cancer

• Locked thread