Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Jacking In

Jinteki.net handle: CirclMastr

berenzen I think I played against you like a week ago or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

I'm relatively new to Netrunner and Jinteki.net but I have a few games under my belt. Looking to get more into it.

I will give you Netrunner advice if you give me Keyflower advice.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Game 1 at least had some skill involved. But yeah, my NEH deck just had the Heavenly Hand backed up by topdecking everything I needed (including Sweeps when broke, Exchange of Information when I had Breaking News and GFI in hand, and just enough ice to make HQ taxing).

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

djfooboo posted:

For 2.0 I suggest we do league rules. They encourage goofy rear end rogue decks.

My local store's league used to have fun achievements you could go for, and a separate prize pool for most achievements. Stuff like "Win a game with no icebreakers in your deck" for the runner, or "Win a game with no rezzed ice" for corp.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CirclMastr vs. djfooboo went 2-0 in my favor. We're both awful people who played NBN corps, and would have corp split except for one misplay.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

CirclMastr vs. Hewlett went 1-1 corp split. HHN out of EtF was too big a tempo hit for my Andy, and Breaking News into EoI was too big a pile of bullshit for Hewlett's Leela.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Shockeh posted:

Circl and I kept missing each other, but gonna say that's more on me than him (PST vs GMT just doesn't work well) so give him/her the win please. :)

I'll take it but I'd have rather played out the matches.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

First game I didn't even have a bad draw, just tons of early pressure from Andy resulted in no agendas versus HB.

NBN finally let me down in the second game where I drew a grand total of one econ operation against Leela and could never afford to rez ice.

And it probably cost me the entire league.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Your link comes back with a 403 error, but from the description I'm going to guess it's DLR Leela?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Did Golden and Peregrine do enough work to justify their existence?

• Locked thread