Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destrado
Feb 9, 2001

I thought, What a nice little city, it suits me fine. It suited me fine so I started to change it.
I'm in! (Inactivist on Jinteki). Disclaimer that I'm GMT+10 but work odd hours, so I guess we'll see if that makes me a functional bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destrado
Feb 9, 2001

I thought, What a nice little city, it suits me fine. It suited me fine so I started to change it.
Han Yolo! Your best bet is probably PM, messaging me as Inactivist on the Stimhack Slack, or I dunno, needlesslycryptic (at) gmail.com. I'm GMT+10, probably going to be unavailable most of the weekend with Aus Netrunner Nationals, and waiting for your call.

Destrado
Feb 9, 2001

1-1 for the Destrado/Han Yolo games. My Whiz got to Temujin around in HQ after a nasty mulligan, while Leela made all the money and bounced all my poo poo 'til I was at the point all my outs were in the last four cards of R&D. Fun games.

Destrado
Feb 9, 2001

1-1 for Destrado/StashAugustine. I did the thing you're not supposed to do against IG, then got Mediumed to dea- no wait EoI wins again. Thanks for the games, Stash!

• Locked thread