Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Jacking In! Jinteki handle is hewlett, so shouldn't be hard to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

bestbrents: Just to let you know, my timezone is CST, and I won't be able to get a game in till the 12th. You can get hold of me via PM or in this thread.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Due to some persistent scheduling conflicts, bestbrents PMed me announcing he's dropping out of the tourney. What should the procedure be? Just reporting a 2-0 win? Totally willing to work it however we need to.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

What's the best way to contact you, Tevery Best? You can PM me or email me at clintworthington [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Tevery Best posted:

Steam is good (check the Steam group, I'm U NAT CO!!! right now) and I'm on Slack occasionally as well. I probably won't be able to play until Monday, though.

Sounds good, maybe we can pick a time on Monday. Don't have Steam, and am new to consorting with Netrunner goons - what's the Slack we use?

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

^^e:f,b - thanks for the games!

2-0 for me against Tevery Best. First game, my taggy HB landed 8 tags on his big rig CT, kept trashing Temujins and he kept unfortunately whiffing on Indexing/RDI runs. Eventually, I was able to get money, find my Psychographics, and Psycho out a GFI and Corp Sales Team in as many turns to win the game.

Second game was my Gang Sign Leela against his brain damage CD deck. Managed to flood w/Fisk and make a few fortuitous HQ accesses, esp. after he scored out a Self-Destruct Chips. Most of my scores were either Gang Sign or a lucky topdeck from R&D. Thanks for the games, Tevery, and thanks to BerenzenSA for helping us with a Test Run/Scavenge question in the first game!

Hewlett fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 19, 2016

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

CirclMastr and I went 1-1, Corp split. My HHNs in HB managed to slow him down enough to score things out, and I couldn't find my breakers in time/he pulled off an advantageous EoI switch. Thanks for the games!

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Han Yolo, I can make anytime Wednesday work, if you're free. Otherwise, I can do Thursday and Friday after probably 1 or 2.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Han Yolo posted:

I'm in the US west coast. Does tomorrow at 6PM PST work for you?

Unfortunately not, I've got a podcast recording that night. I could maybe do anytime between 12 and 5 PST tough if you an do it earlier. Otherwise, I'd just shoot for Wednesday if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Went 2-0 with E.J. Olmos - my ETF got an HHN off at the right time to throw him off tempo to score out against Andy, and my Leela managed to snipe out agendas from HQ before his CTM could get off a second Breaking News. Thanks for the games!

• Locked thread