Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SHAMON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
loves kids

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Some of those pictures may have been taken out of context

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

classic paul_s9ccer

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

everyone in those pictures is dead

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
I feel sorry for Mike, as much of a hosed up weirdo as he was, it's clear that 99% of it is the result of him having a hosed up upbringing that robbed him of anything resembling a childhood and when he was free to do his own poo poo he basically dedicated his life to having the best childhood ever and trying to make it last forever.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Please don't make fun of the dead, op.

psychologymonth
Aug 10, 2006
Dolphins are always plotting

lohli posted:

I feel sorry for Mike, as much of a hosed up weirdo as he was, it's clear that 99% of it is the result of him having a hosed up upbringing that robbed him of anything resembling a childhood and when he was free to do his own poo poo he basically dedicated his life to having the best childhood ever and trying to make it last forever.

same

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lohli posted:

i think that was a south park episode

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He made Thriller.

Thriller.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Say what you will but that dude owned a Webster.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

nimh posted:

SHAMON

i know you are trying to insinuate something but these pictures are of webster and he's like 40 in these pics

even though he looks like a kid he's an adult in a kids body, like the ladies in those asian cartoons yu guys jack off to

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He named a kid Blanket

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I don't think so, Tim.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I bet Michael Jackson smells good. Not like, right this minute, but in the pictures he looks like someone who probably smelled good.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Society made him that way

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like his career before he became an Asian woman.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

jeff smisek posted:

classic paul_s9ccer

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

criscodisco posted:

I bet Michael Jackson smells good. Not like, right this minute, but in the pictures he looks like someone who probably smelled good.

lmao

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i'd sell my kid to mike for a cool mil

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

i know you are trying to insinuate something but these pictures are of webster and he's like 40 in these pics

even though he looks like a kid he's an adult in a kids body, like the ladies in those asian cartoons yu guys jack off to

Tickle-Me-Webster never wins at nightcrawlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
https://youtu.be/wwySzkpyMfI

• Locked thread