Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«58 »
exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?

- Incubus

Doctor Rope

Jackie D posted:

Where the hell is Pentagon going?

to a promotion that actually pays him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

"I think you'll find that when it comes to Sandwich Montoya, the sky is the limit!"

- Too Much Mustard

DARIO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the LU and AAA contracts are separate so it shouldn't matter if someone quit AAA and hasn't mattered in the past but also they need to poo poo or get off the pot with a season 4 and either announce one or close up shop because locking these guys down indefinitely and never running shows to pay them is hosed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

I was going to say, for the people who are locked up for 7 seasons they're basically screwed if a cancellation is never announced

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I thought they specifically said they had funding for season 4 and it just wasn't as much as before.

Also the three way match for the gauntlet is MOTYC for me. It wasn't the technical mastery of Medical Evac or Puma vs. Mundo or anything but god what a fun loving match. That is the most fun I've had watching wrestling since like Aztec Warfare 2.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

Paul London had mentioned that, but no official announcement yet, so who knows? If that deal was in place, it's silly they wouldn't make that known at the end of the episode tonight.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Dragon Azteca Jr. died for our sins

https://twitter.com/TypeAndrew/stat...805378358591488

ArmyOfMidgets
Dec 29, 2013

Goons Steal?
No Dignity!

The whole night was pure gold. God bless Ricochet and all the work he did, but the hype from Pentagon Dark finally winning was too strong.

The last hour of the show was just excellent. I'd love a season 4, but if LU can't continue, well, that's one hell of a high to finish on.

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Yeah if there's never a new season they wrapped it up pretty well. RIP Jefe

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

I hope Ricochet re-signs and comes back for S4 as Helios.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

we didn't even get a shot of the maybe immortal police chief at the finale, booooo

also, did Dario say "Papa" when he was gutshot? (I wanted the bullet to deflect off his bull statue, do some coke, and then beat up Godfrey)

Mob
May 6, 2002

I wanted to change my avatar but I didn't have a good title so I wanted to say suck it hot dogs are sandwiches

Closed captioning thinks he said Puma

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

I thought I heard "Hijo" coming from the voice on the phone so Dario may have been calling his dad. I was also very tired so take it with a grain of salt

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Mob posted:

Closed captioning thinks he said Puma

Chris DeJoseph said the closed captioning was wrong. He also liked a tweet saying "He said papa, right?", so presumably the line was papa.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

*Cues Saint Agnes and the Burning Train*

Dinosaur Gum

So the last episode is worth picking up on itunes?

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

So the last episode is worth picking up on itunes?

Yes. Also the first episode with the hell of war match because it was amazing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Vampiro's done a valuable service by corralling literally every terrible common wrestling fan argument into one post.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

should be pointed out dave did not write the recap for ultima lucha on the observer front page

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I am unironically glad for the good things Vampiro has done for this show but lol.

The twist that he's still backing Pentagon doesn't merit a mention because it doesn't make an ounce of sense and it's going to be on the writers to rehabilitate it. Like, it's a pretty good save for what would otherwise be just a story of one of your top talents leaving, but don't get a big head over it, Vamp.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vampiro has always had a big head. He is at Hogan levels when it comes to working himself.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

I read that whole post in Vampiro's Canadian Juggalo voice and couldn't stop smiling

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Vampiro is probably the character I hated the most on the entire show. His weird SM dungeon, bro, his drug habit that he overcome but then didn't, bro, but instead developed some sort of split personality between announcer and dungeon bitch, bro, the pointless make-up that for some reason got shittier as the season went on, bro. And then this weird and stupid swerve at the end. Bro.

Then again at least he never was as bad as Striker at commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Vamp's character peaked when he came out dressed as a zombie pope for his match with Pentagon

«58 »