Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
It doesn't really affect the show itself, but I got the vibe that Mundo and Taya are a legit couple now. She was handling all his merch on BOLA weekend despite not being booked as his valet or anything, and Meltzer mentioned in one of the recent Observers that he isn't with Melina anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
At least Mauro doesn't feel the need to let the audience know how turned on he is whenever a female character does anything

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Johnny Mundo doesn't even have abs as good as Dave Meltzer's

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Guess I should figure out if I've got the evening of the 5th free just in case this is actually happening

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The underrated aspect of this is that there's a tamale festival in Escondido I didn't know existed before this.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

StarkRavingMad posted:

I just looked it up, and it looks like all the local breweries come out for it, too! I may have to hit this up.

Hahaha, 'all'. The greater SD area has well over 100 breweries at this point, if you go to Miramar and throw a rock in any direction you'll hit one. I don't think I've ever had anything from Dos Desperados but the others listed as participating are all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Benne posted:

Didn't Cobb and Horus have a bunch of matches on the indies? They seem to work together really well.

I don't know for sure but I kind of doubt it. Cobb almost exclusively worked in NorCal indies apart from LU until breaking out under his own name last summer, and Horus still doesn't work much in the States, which is a shame since he's not formally tied to either AAA or CMLL so he should be much easier to book than guys like Pentagon, Drago, etc.

Cobb's a very good base so it's no surprise to me that he's great with guys who can do spectacular athletic poo poo like Horus and Fenix. I think it's a much better role for him than the matches with Mil and Pentagon I saw at the temple during Season 2 tapings.

e: Writing this post has just made me realize that PWG absolutely needs to run Riddle/Cobb vs. Fenix/Pentagon at BOLA this year.

• Locked thread