Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

THE TERRIBLE POST WENT THATAWAY!

Benne posted:

It was a great bit of psychology, knowing Rey's history of bad knees. Also a perfect way for Chavo to get legit heel heat with this smark-rear end crowd that cheers everybody.

I agree with what other people have said in the thread re: the crowd, them cheering for just about everyone works in universe since Dario built LU as a temple to violence and they're his believers. As long as the action is good of course they'll cheer regardless of whether it's a heel or a face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

THE TERRIBLE POST WENT THATAWAY!
Fair enough, I didn't pick up on what you meant. At this point of his career I have a hell of a lot of respect for Chavo, he's involved in the backroom but he doesn't use that to try and get himself over. Instead he knows he lacks the charisma to be like Eddie and instead plays to his strengths by being a weasely scheming coward heel whose schemes eventually backfire on him to the satisfaction of the crowd.

• Locked thread