Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Special shout-out to Matt Striker this week for referring to Ivelisse as "raven-haired."

Though, with that said dark red ravens would be super rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

That always annoys me to no end. "From Mexicali, Baja California... TEXANO!" There's nearly a thousand miles from Mexicali to Texas!

Anyways, I was also hoping that he'd become a god's vessel, but then just getting FAME could be an interesting thing.

This post inspired me to look up the etymology of "Texas" and apparently it comes from an indigenous Mexican word for "friend" or "ally."

So maybe he's not Texan, he's just a good buddy. Let's go Friendo!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Yeah, that was a really good episode. Two good matches and a fun brawl to finish. Looking forward to next week!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

I was really expecting a Puma vs. Rey rematch. Puma vs. Mundo is always a good match, it just doesn't strike me as much of a big season ender at this point.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

Why can't Pentagon cash in?

Unless they change the rule, a cash in requires one week's notice so Dario can promote the match. I guess the Puma/Mundo could be earlier in the four show sequence to allow for that.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Considering how much wrestling Catrina has done since, that came as no surprise.

Very disappointed that they didn't take the interesting route of Ivelisse running away with the rock.

I don't think LU can afford Dwayne Johnson.

I appreciate blood in big matches occasionally but the last couple weeks have overdone it a bit for me. Too much man on woman violence as well. This is the darkest year of our luchadventures.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Oh man I love Old Man Dario. And hey, I guess I'm glad Jack Swagger is getting work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Oh poo poo, kicking it off with a bang tonight! (No story or results spoilers, just a match that's set for the season premiere).

• Locked thread