Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Went to the pilot taping of a new indie wrestling gig in my town. It was a ton of fun and afterwards I got to chat a bit with one of the wrestlers. Didn't know it at the time but when I got home I looked him up and it was loving Matanza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

I've talked to him a couple of times and he seems like a real good dude!

Yeah he was super nice. Had a great match too. So many suplexes...

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah, Ricky was REALLY excited about those pictures. Regarding the Disciples of Death, if you didn't know:

Barrio Negro = Argenis
Trece = Ricky Mandel
El Siniestro de la Muerte = El Mariachi Loco (who hasn't appeared outside of Siniestro yet but apparently will this season)

Pretty sure he did at least 1 match in season 1 as El Mariachi Loco.

• Locked thread