Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > Rowdy Ringsports > Lucha Underground Season Three: That's the Nutsack, Bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Judging by the posting pace in this thread, it seems that everybody else is having trouble getting into this season too. I'm just not as excited on Wednesdays now and I can't put my finger on why.

It feels like there's a number of things that have started and then kind of petered out. Siniestro de la Muerte ate his teammates and it didn't seem to do much. Pentagon went Dark and still lost. Mil undied for the second (third?) time and still lost.

Right now it seems like we're just waiting to see what finally puts a crack in Matanza. Probably not Sexy Star.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Pentagon the only one with the sense to try to take out Matanza while he's down.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Seconding that I'd have dug the ending more if it had been Ivelisse in that role.

This but her in every role

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

StarkRavingMad posted:

She's out for quite some time, but she does come back by Ultima Lucha 3. I honestly don't remember when, though, I just remember she did have a match at UL3.

In other news, Sexy Dulche (the name unmasked Sexy Star has been going by) reportedly said last night at the Crash show in Tijuana that she does intend to continue wrestling. So it seems like retiring Sexy Star really was mostly about getting the hell away from AAA. What that may mean for her and LU, who knows.

Stoked for the debut of Sexy Dark

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Lucha Underground: Endless Eight

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Benne posted:

Apparently it was a last-minute call by El Rey when they decided to retool their programming. From Cubsfan:

That explains the commercials during yesterday's episode where Robert Rodriguez was asking the audience to fill out a survey on what they want to see. They're at the stage of "okay just tell us what to air"

They're probably just going to become a new Spike TV.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

They're finally kicking in some of their overarching plot again. It's a shame the show stalled out for so long that everyone stopped watching.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Judging by the last two weeks the final match will end with all wrestlers and the crowd getting washed out the doors by a river of blood.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Actually I think you'll find Matanza can only win with interference

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Mob posted:

Closed captioning thinks he said Puma

Chris DeJoseph said the closed captioning was wrong. He also liked a tweet saying "He said papa, right?", so presumably the line was papa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Pentagon's plane was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There was cero miedo.

• Locked thread