Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
This may be a nerdish lore question, but seeing London's White Rabbit group with an Aztec tribe graphic made me wonder if LU's ever explicitly stated what the Seven Tribes are. Looking at the best version of the GotG title belt I could http://imgur.com/a/ZpFcD I'm trying to match tribe graphics to what we've seen so far.

From left to right:
1- Some kind of ram or sheep skull, unknown tribe
2- Rabbit, for London's new group
3- Moth, most likely, the rich sickos Marty and Mariposa
4- Snake. Kobra Moon and formerly Drago
5- Flaming bird, probably Fenix
6- Man with cat headdress, obviously Puma
7- Another skull face thing, with a lizard tongue and what looks like feathers or scales. No idea.

Am I thinking too hard about this or have they not given us all seven of the tribes yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

I've missed seeing Magnificent Bastard Dario Cueto. I've even missed Complete Bastard Johnny Mundo.

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

Yes, finally I get my Matanza fix.

• Locked thread