Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I hate being That Guy but I really was not a fan of that episode. Maybe it's because I genuinely think Pentagon should be the Ace of LU and he's basically an afterthought, and it's not even an underdog story. He powered up and is still a loser rear end in a top hat in this booking.

Check out AAA, where he's booked like Stardust 85% of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

AKA Driver posted:

Finally, the panel was...Taya...

mai wiiiiiiiiife

sticklefifer posted:

Vamp's going to announce his big project.

Pokémon Go but with luchadors.

I would love this, it'd give me a reason to fast-track my lucha-themed BBQ shack, Cerdo Miedo

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

that doesn't shock me since Matt Striker is the wurst

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I love the Believers' weird relationship with El Jefe. He's an evil piece of poo poo who sometimes screws over our favorite guys, but he's OUR evil piece of poo poo and you can't say he doesn't deliver.

The crowd in things like Bloodsport were mostly scumbags so this is no different

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm okay with being the only person who ever says YAY TEXANO JR IS HERE YAY

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Now I want Mascarita Sagrada to get the power gauntlet

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

folks I think there's some symbolism in Killshot carrying Fox to the medical evac

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jack Evans rolling down the loving stairs in Aztec Warfare 2

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Closed captioning thinks he said Puma

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Benne posted:

Vamp's character peaked when he came out dressed as a zombie pope for his match with Pentagon

ever since he's been a spoopy Uncle Fester from some Georgia "extreme" haunted house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The contracts have changed to be much more lenient when it comes to televised appearances for other promotions.

• Locked thread