Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Erebus posted:

That explains the commercials during yesterday's episode where Robert Rodriguez was asking the audience to fill out a survey on what they want to see. They're at the stage of "okay just tell us what to air"

They're probably just going to become a new Spike TV.

That makes me sad, I love that they'd show old Shaw Bros. stuff and grindhouse movies and exploitation films horror etc. It's like watching the Alamo Drafthouse the TV Channel. Glad they kept Lucha Underground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Benne posted:

The Shaw Bros block isn't going away, they're just moving it from Thursday to Tuesday to make room for the new shows. Also they're playing Heavy Metal like 50 times a week for some reason.

If they could get their hands on more experimental animation from the 70s like Fritz the Cat, or LOTR, or Wizards, that'd be awesome, gently caress El Rey Network should just try and have a Criterion block and show movies that AMC doesn't.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Anals of History posted:

I would pay money for the Alamo Channel

That's what I'm hoping El Rey eventually mutates into, and also keeping Lucha Underground.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

That's what I hope Alamo eventually mutates into, with a dark match before every feature

As someone that worked for them as a server and expo, Tim would do something like that with a money incentive between other servers and probably himself. Probably paid in shift beers again. Bastard.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

they're back and ripping off what TNA did to buy time at the end of their DA run

Only it's good because it's not a TNA dumpster fire.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Johnny loving Mundo is Boone the Bounty Hunter currently on Twitch after hours on Devolver Digitals stream. Twitch.tv Dude is playing NEW ToeJam and Earl!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Good for Johnny!

https://twitter.com/TheRealMorrison/status/874856442054021120

Also his hilaribad DVD seems to be selling pretty well.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

That movie came out two years ago. Two loving years ago!

And apparently Walmart and Sony just scooped it up! Everything is comin up Underground!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

she's gonna give birth to a healthy and happy tub of creatine

Don't let it get near John Cena!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Will someone gracious please say what the gently caress is going on some of us aren't blessed to have El Rey Network.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

A final montage showed:

- Prince Puma removing his mask and leaving forever
- Fenix and the ring announcer leaving in his Firebird, watched from the ground by Katrina and the roof of the building by Jeremiah Crane
- Sexy Star was at some event being photographed when a creepy little girl showed up and gave her a box with a spider in it
- Daga cut off Pindar's head at the behest of Kobra Moon, who stills holds Drago prisoner
- Vampiro's master was revealed to be a guy in a giant skull mask
- Matanza is still locked up
- Mascarita Sagrada explained to the White Rabbit tribe that he is NOT the White Rabbit, but he can lead them to it
- Dario was talking with a guy I've never seen before in his office and saying they needed to clean up any mess. The guy explained Dario didn't have to worry about it anymore because he wouldn't be around, pulled out a gun and shot him. He left and Dario came to bleeding from the gut, and struggled to reach his red phone and make a call before collapsing.

Awww man I'd love for there to be a season four, or some kind of weird ONE NIGHT ONLY event done on Dia de Los Muertos.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Benne posted:

Even if they get the funding for a new season, where the hell do they even go from here? Like half the roster is now gone from AAA, including the new champion and tons of super-important characters (and Sexy Star).

Especially when it comes to Sexy Star and what she pulled a few months back, Johnny is over at whatever TNA is now Taya too. Non related question, Mundo's probably awful bounty hunter movie is on Amazon Prime is it a good hate watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fuuuuuuck yeah!!

Save Mundo from GFW purgatory! Guess Richochet is done with LU as well. Bummer. I wonder what will happen with Penta as well.

• Locked thread