Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Ambrose thing was largely dumb on my part. Doesn't mean I don't think LU isn't really misusing Pentagon and has been for a while. He should be the Ace. He's not.

You're right on Penta being the Ace, he should have been champ at the end of Season 2 after destroying matanza then should have lost the title in Aztec warfare or to Mundo via fuckery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

He should be champ but that's the only thing that should change. He should be breaking the arms of anyone who challenges him and loses.

Exactly. If you lose to Pentagon you obviously have miedo and deserve to have your arm broken for it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

LU isn't a wrestling fed, it's an underground fight club! But yeah gently caress traditional wrestling booking, just do cool poo poo and that includes having a skeleton ninja gently caress people up and break their arms.

Foochs, you need to get out of your WWE centered mindset. It's affecting your posting

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dante-Fox Puma was loving awesome

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Matanza ragdolling Mil will be fun

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I want Pentagon to break everyone's arms and have a throne of shattered ulnas

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

GOD loving DAMMIT JUST PUSH PENTAGON

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

What the gently caress?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hopefully Pentagon breaks some arms and inserts himself into the main event

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Pentagon can cash the gift of the gods belt in unless the ladder match is the same week as the title match. He better cash that poo poo in and murder both Puma and Mundo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Strickland and Fox have great chemistry that match is going to be sick

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

That was insane. Most intense Lucha Underground match in a while.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Even the crowd seemed like more stunned and saddened by it, like it was so violent even the believers weren't on board.

Great match but it almost feels superfluous to have these two guys do hardcore spotfests. Like, it was sick but you can drop anyone through a plate of glass and you got two incredible talents here.

El Jefe loves violence, it's not superfluous to him!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm interested to see Mack tagging with a heavily taped Killshot and Dante Fox's corpse.

So Pentagon - Son of Havoc is next week which means that the winner can cash in the gift of the gods right away and insert himself into the title match on the 18th

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

That's really all there is to it and anything else is overthinking this.

Yeah it's just Cueto having fun loving people over

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 7, 2017

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is Taya the best female brawler in all of wrestling right now? She carried Sexy Star like crazy in that match.

Here's another absolute brawl with Taya and Hamada from earlier this year. I think it got an HM in the nomination thread https://youtu.be/7RLVLarH9KY

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Yeah if there's never a new season they wrapped it up pretty well. RIP Jefe

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I thought I heard "Hijo" coming from the voice on the phone so Dario may have been calling his dad. I was also very tired so take it with a grain of salt

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

So the last episode is worth picking up on itunes?

Yes. Also the first episode with the hell of war match because it was amazing

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Pentagon is one of the most charismatic wrestlers today. He just has that intangible sort of presence. I bought a shirt from him at a local indie show and even though he was just standing there in street clothes I was in awe.

He wrestled Cody Rhodes in a very good match and the crowd was hot as gently caress. His chops and kicks sound like loving gunshots, everyone in the crowd was wowed and cheering like crazy for him.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's too bad they're leaving the temple. It had a really cool vibe, and you could see most of the filming locations when you went through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

NDAs aren't real.

This is correct NDAs typically don't stand up in court but it takes lots of time and money to go through the process of fighting them so most people don't

• Locked thread