Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

vanmpire

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

Blue Train posted:

gonna build a murder bot to off myself

suicide bot?

I dunno gonna build a thing that kills me I'll leave the philosophizing to someone else

I read about some old guy that did this already. His kids were going to put him in an old folks home so he built a pistol firing robot, took it out to his backyard and set it up. He was worried about those attempted suicides who just coma themselves, so this bot would just keep firing the gun. He really showed his kids he could take care of himself.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Heat death of the universe is my favourite option, if I have to pick one. Maybe heat death of the next universe would be preferable though.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ianmacdo posted:

I read about some old guy that did this already. His kids were going to put him in an old folks home so he built a pistol firing robot, took it out to his backyard and set it up. He was worried about those attempted suicides who just coma themselves, so this bot would just keep firing the gun. He really showed his kids he could take care of himself.

Reminds me of this:
https://www.bizarrepedia.com/the-sucide-helmet/

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why blow your brains out man

it seems so inconsiderate to the guy who finds your gory remains and the guy who has to clean it all up

take poison or somthing, you oval office

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Zzulu posted:

why blow your brains out man

it seems so inconsiderate to the guy who finds your gory remains and the guy who has to clean it all up

take poison or somthing, you oval office

Still gonna have to haul out a bloated corpse at the end of the day might as well have em say "Check out that exit wound"

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dying of cancer, but choosing the honorable way out. Fist fighting a troop of chimps at the zoo.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I'd like to be given an Indycar or F1 car, just enough instruction to achieve ludicrous speed, and let loose to crash it as hard as I can in a spectacular fashion. I won't post a direct link, but I'd hope to duplicate something like Gordon Smiley's fatal Indy 500 crash in 1982. If you choose to Google that you will find some pretty intense and graphic videos.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Number_6 posted:

I'd like to be given an Indycar or F1 car, just enough instruction to achieve ludicrous speed, and let loose to crash it as hard as I can in a spectacular fashion. I won't post a direct link, but I'd hope to duplicate something like Gordon Smiley's fatal Indy 500 crash in 1982. If you choose to Google that you will find some pretty intense and graphic videos.

Sounds good. But choose the Salt Flats as a track.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
at 80+ i'd like to visit an old friend
sit down and chat
while the pot is boiling i'd close my eyes
while surrounded by the sights and smells that have made my life whole
i would drift away

realistically i'll either gently caress up something on my bike and end up a splatter or die of cancer cause i'm a fuckwit

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Any way you want me to OP, as long as it's now.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
on a rear end

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Piano thats playing Brahms D minor piano concerto narrowly misses the redhead sitting next to me ticking my chin and instead falls on my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Cash, with exact change.

• Locked thread