Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!


Marx

"This is where we take a stand for ourselves and for her, or... wait... is she... oh. She's dead. Maybe we're dead, too...?", Marx muses, her train of thought running strong and fading into weaker mumbling before she steps out into the wind and the rain. The wind may not move her, but she feels isolated, no people around. Nobody but her dead friends. Basically, nobody at all. Maybe it's time for her to face up to what she is.

Nothing.

Initiative is 11. Marx will spend 1 point of Pyros to gain the Weatherproof merit via Transhuman Adaptation, and then spending 1 Willpower and attempting to be Inspiring... and another 0 , somehow. Well, I'll choose to take a Dramatic Failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Bean
May 3, 2009


Toby

Suffering was an odd concept to Toby. He understood pain, albeit in a purely mechanical sense - it was a feature intended to alert creatures to potential sources of damage and condition them to avoid it in the future. Toby could 'feel' pain, but it was simply one of a number of systems alerts he could receive - important, but not something to be concerned with outside dealing with the immediate source. He'd been told that for humans, pain was far more than that, but being told wasn't the same as understanding. Many humans were in pain, and while certainly that was bad (since it implied that there were sources of pain stimuli that weren't being dealt with), suffering in and of itself did not seem to be a reason to end something as important as a human life. It seemed the very definition of throwing out the baby with the bathwater (Toby was slowly learning idioms - this one at least had a logical origin, so it was easy to learn).

Initiative: 1d10+4 11

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

"I am the crime that will not be forgiven!"



Grimey Drawer

Tallulah
WP: 4/4 | Pyros: 6/11 | Health: [][][][][][][]
Beats: 0/5 | Vitriol: 0/5 | Conditions: -


"This is a Red House and it is our ruin," she mumbles, eyes flicking from the roof to the... the body, now. It's just a body.

Her only response to Zona's cajoing is to silently pull her needle sharp blade fully from it's sheath. The metal gleams, it is hungry. Tallulah is hungry. And angry.



inititave+5: 1d10+5 13

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom


Grimey Drawer

Initiative Order:

Tallulah: inititave+5: 1d10+5 13
Marx: Initiative +5: 1d10+5 11
Toby: Initiative +4: 1d10+4 11
Dolly: Initative +7: 1d10+7 10
Pandorans: Initiative+5:1d10+5 10
Arizona Killer: Initiative+4: 1d10+4 9



The three pandorans circle you, smoke starts escaping the city. Toby - in the shadows of the trees you see a figure, one you were chasing earlier, however he seems to be the less pressing of the concerns as the three pandorans circle you, slowly getting closer while staying far enough away that they cannot be targeted at the same time. Their teeth snap at you and their tongues loll out hungrily. They start to move back though heading towards the trees. the figure in the back does not move nor care what the pandorans do, he simply watches.

Dolly - Your acrobatics are impressive and you are hidden in the woods, watching from the shadows you can feel like an outsider looking in, describe something you notice about your group that you didn't notice while actually interacting with them.

Marx - I will let you describe this, but in essence you cause everyone to now have -1 in fighting the pandorans starting next round.

'zona - You manage to slug one hard, sending it into a tree, it staggers up and the three moves slowly into the trees, disappearing.
The Pandorans are in camoflauge right now, moving at half speed, in order to actually hit again you must a perception check at -2 to the roll

Toby/Tallulah you are free to make a move right now and I will add it into this post when I get them in.

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at Nov 18, 2016 around 02:02

Green Bean
May 3, 2009


Toby

Those capable of seeing through the Azothic projection of normalcy could see heavy plates sliding from concealed compartments in Toby's body, fortifying him against oncoming attack. However, a minor bug in his programming prevented him from deploying ballistics countermeasures for the time being. Still, he stepped between the Pandorans and his fellow Prometheans without hesitation; he knew that aside from Arizona, he was probably the most designed for up close combat.

Instant Action to activate Tegere, giving me Armor 2/0 vs. Bashing attacks.

Spending 1 Pyros to activate Impermeable Shell reflexively. Impermeable Shell Activation (Stamina + Survival + Azoth): 4d10o10h8 0 Nope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!


Marx

"Everything's falling apart.", Marx says, smoke seeping out from her form, irritating... not enough to blind, but enough to obscure a little. Her form bends as she takes a step back, her gaseous, boiling insides more visible in her shape and motion than any sign of light or heat. "It's a pit and we fell in. How do we- how do we get out-", she mumbles in her dulled sort of panic.

  • Locked thread
«2 »