Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Shrooms be legalized for adult use?
Yesm we need to get our act together and legalize shrooms so ppl can trip balls like a motherfucker.
No, i'm a small-minded rear end in a top hat and shrooms are too much fun to be legally allowed.
View Results

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Mantis posted:

I feel like I remember microdosing becoming popular and it made for some p good stories

Microdosing is stupid. Why would I want to hear about somebody eating a dose of a drug that's too small to affect them? Try macrodosing, eat 400 grams, I'll read the poo poo out of the thread about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nothing can compete with the black out posts in the phenza thread

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Microdosing is quite a different thing. But to answer your question: 1 gram. Just do 2 though. You can work your way up I suppose but there is a stark difference between 2 grams and 1 gram. 1 gram would just be disappointing for a first trip. 3.5 to 7 is considered anywhere from a solid trip to getting a little suspicious of the laws of physics but even that isn't "nuts"

Yeah 2 grams is the point where you'll see some cool poo poo and laugh your rear end off. My first time I ate 14 grams, I saw some real cool colors for half an hour and then my head was pretty thoroughly broken for 6 hours. I enjoyed it but I can't really recommend it.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Microdosing is stupid. Why would I want to hear about somebody eating a dose of a drug that's too small to affect them? Try macrodosing, eat 400 grams, I'll read the poo poo out of the thread about that.

I mean it would be interesting to see, clinically, how it affects you in subtle not-hallucinating ways, but that's more from a science point of view than a "I want to hear about when you microdosed and totally had a cool idea for a new kind of sandwich" one.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
my last trip was basically google deep dream images.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Oh I just remembered one time I did shrooms on top of MDMA on top of a little LSD I think? And it gave me neat visuals but completely scrambled brain patterns and word salad, so I couldn't think straight or talk right, and my friends looked at me all concerned because I wasn't making any sense and I could tell they were worried and I felt like I wanted to convey that "hey I'm okay I'm just weird right now" but 1) I couldn't assemble the thoughts correctly, the ideas were just completely jumbled and replaced with other, totally unrelated ideas in my head, and 2) whenever I said anything different words came out. That was pretty scary and luckily I was in my apartment at that time so I just kinda like stood up slowly and pointed at my bedroom and went in there and laid down and stared at the roof for like 20 minutes until it calmed down a bit :v: I'm pretty sure that's as close to a legit psychotic break I've ever come but even the crazy unrelated thoughts I was having weren't self-coherent enough to do anything with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

keep in mind that those are really, uh, embellished a lot of the time, and while there are very interesting psychotherapy uses for drugs, SSRI's are better at anxiety specifically for instance

Due to various genetic factors, many people receive no benefits from ssris. fuhrermore, ssris suck balls--unlike shrooms

• Locked thread