Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Dead Reckoning posted:

If you're taking the expansive view that all land where the buffalo once roamed belonged to Native Americans

This is literally true, it's not an "expansive" view

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Man, Gobbeldygook is turning into a pillar of salt right before our very eyes

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
"No, YOU'RE THE REAL RACISTS" dead reckoning gurgles, slapping his pseudopods on the keyboard wetly

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Gobbeldygook strokes his nodules harder, letting out tinny grunts of pleasure. Soon, soon all those awful dirty savages would be at a government black site where they belonged. Then, then his precious oil would be safe. Safe forever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread