Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should America be destroyed?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

to try to turn this joke thread into a real question:

if isis actually wanted the end of america, wouldn't they utilize internet media even more than they do now, encouraging americans to leave before an attack

don't even try to convert them to islam as it only works on a tiny tiny fraction of people: just literally name like 3 countries they'll give terror-immunity to and be like 'you're all cool if you leave america and stop paying taxes'

then the fed would be standing there empty and afraid like alonzo in training day yelling JAKE...JAKE...JAKE!!!!

This isn't the weed thread, brah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I just watched that yesterday. That's a good flick. This poo poo ain't checkers, it's chess.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ISIS just shits up europe and the middle east, they dont even gently caress with the great satan anymore

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Smythe posted:

Maoist Third-Worldism calls for the total destruction of the decadent west, so, yes.

We need LF now more than ever

Bring back LF

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

to try to turn this joke thread into a real question:

if isis actually wanted the end of america, wouldn't they utilize internet media even more than they do now, encouraging americans to leave before an attack

don't even try to convert them to islam as it only works on a tiny tiny fraction of people: just literally name like 3 countries they'll give terror-immunity to and be like 'you're all cool if you leave america and stop paying taxes'

then the fed would be standing there empty and afraid like alonzo in training day yelling JAKE...JAKE...JAKE!!!!
Ah the old "significant-but-not-life-threatening inconvenience to the enemies of the Prophet" routine.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
It would solve global warming.

There'd be so much killing that the fraction of people remaining would breathe out a lot less CO2.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Love to America and all the life inside it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I think all fat people should be destroyed

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Destroy America, we can always just move to the moon where no one else can get us. :smugdon:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Tectonis posted:

Destroy America, we can always just move to the moon where no one else can get us. :smugdon:

except the moon god

check mate

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think we should let the American people decide for themselves, when they decide to vote for things I agree with or for things I disagree with

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Hogge Wild posted:

except the moon god

check mate

Hey boys this fella hyar believes in the MOON GOD he must be one a them Al Kyders! Let's gitim!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Hey boys this fella hyar believes in the MOON GOD he must be one a them Al Kyders! Let's gitim!

fug :-DDDD

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seriously though if I wanted to destroy America I would encourage angry factionalism in the population while reducing their living standards and social mobility. Oh and I'd make sure everyone was armed to the teeth.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Baby steps, perhaps beginning with this thread/OP

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

except the moon god

check mate

We would then become the moon god and all moon worshippers would have to do what we said, it's in the Quran.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

they just need a makeover i think

cnut
May 3, 2016

yummmmm Emma Watson's box :q:

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I vote yes because I want everyone to die in the retaliatory strike.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

When the barbarians are at the gates simply let them in.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Vote them into the Oval Office.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Kill everyone in America not living on a coast. Except Florida. And Hollywood. And make sure you bomb Utah twice. Thaaaanks

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Killer Low Life posted:

Kill everyone in America not living on a coast. Except Florida. And Hollywood. And make sure you bomb Utah twice. Thaaaanks

the south has a lot of coastline, dummy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hogge Wild posted:

Should it?

Who will bail europe out when it loses the war against russiamuslims

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I like listening to people IRL, in america, legitimately make a case for the end of america . its always amusing

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I like listening to people IRL, in america, legitimately make a case for the end of america . its always amusing

I wish I felt the same about your posts

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This Planet is being recycled - I posted about it in GBS years ago.

There are many signs and little pieces I can talk about, one of them is the space shuttle Columbia. You can look into that and maybe you'll see it. Read those red letters in the Bible and ask yourself what that guy was talking about 2000 years ago.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

vyst posted:

I wish I felt the same about your posts

Shiitttt guess that ones on me

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

McDowell posted:

This Planet is being recycled - I posted about it in GBS years ago.

There are many signs and little pieces I can talk about, one of them is the space shuttle Columbia. You can look into that and maybe you'll see it. Read those red letters in the Bible and ask yourself what that guy was talking about 2000 years ago.

please, tell us more

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

americans are already slowly destroying themselves. Yank culture has degraded to a point where it's participants are slowly regressing and ultimately dying, first figuratively and later literally. You need look no further then their current presidential candidates to see this great decline in action. Westerners in general no longer work and innovate like they used to. In the coming decades you'll see countries like China and India take control of international stage.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol india

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yes

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

India will not only surpass america, but with time it will also outgrow China itself. If you want to know where the products of tomorrow will be made look no further than India.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

kikkelivelho posted:

americans are already slowly destroying themselves. Yank culture has degraded to a point where it's participants are slowly regressing and ultimately dying, first figuratively and later literally. You need look no further then their current presidential candidates to see this great decline in action. Westerners in general no longer work and innovate like they used to. In the coming decades you'll see countries like China and India take control of international stage.

Both those nations have to sort out their endemic public street making GBS threads issues before they can manage global dominance. That's a very long ways off.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Not really they just need to out produce us, outgrow us economically

they can keep making GBS threads in the streets as long as their 1% grows more powerful

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The best thing about America being in the decline is eventually they're going to realize that they're on the cusp of no longer being top dog and throw a giant tantrum.

A tantrum that involves carrier groups and a Marine expeditionary force.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
While China is bumbling around trying to be an adult and America is turning into a circus and Russia is making enemies everywhere while Japan is busy not making babies and jerking off to anime, Germany, the 4th largest economical power, is quietly and confidently sitting in the corner of the room...biding their time...until the moment is right

:hitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they don't even have to start a war. germany just has to outlast the three giant stupid pissbabies that are currently destroying themselves.

• Locked thread