Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should America be destroyed?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
america is trash but i'm p. sure whoever replaces them (ie. china) will be a million times worse so no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zzulu posted:

While China is bumbling around trying to be an adult and America is turning into a circus and Russia is making enemies everywhere while Japan is busy not making babies and jerking off to anime, Germany, the 4th largest economical power, is quietly and confidently sitting in the corner of the room...biding their time...until the moment is right

:hitler:

I for one, welcome our Caliph overlords!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Make America civil war again

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im 14 and i think america should be destroyed

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It should be Made Great Again.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My sweet summer child you have flown to close to the sun

Keebler Cookout
Aug 25, 2014

Drinking is important to my well being.
America has 2 foreseeable armageddons in its VERY near future.

Hillary or Trump... Canada is looking better and better.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

any GBS goons who want to flee americas pending meltdown can stay at my place

im in canada

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Sep 6, 2016

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
america was functionally destroyed on sept 11, 2001 cause it got its brain broke

now we just kinda chill and slowly collapse into a red dwarf version of usa

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cnut posted:

yummmmm Emma Watson's box :q:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

While China is bumbling around trying to be an adult and America is turning into a circus and Russia is making enemies everywhere while Japan is busy not making babies and jerking off to anime, Germany, the 4th largest economical power, is quietly and confidently sitting in the corner of the room...biding their time...until the moment is right

:hitler:

too bad about Merkel flooding it with refugees lol

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

too bad about Merkel flooding it with refugees lol

i'll take a suicide bombing every six months over two weeks (lol!) of vacation time per year. also, mandatory car ownership and all the costs associated with that, 60 percent of your federal tax dollars to one entity, medical insurance, medical costs that aren't covered, dental care, child care, etc. you can live a much easier and nice life on 50-60k in most euro countries than you could in a place like shitcago.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
No kidding the Germans have been so preoccupied with not being racist after WW2 that they went and hosed up their entire country with that whole open borders fiasco. Even Merkel is all 'oh poo poo I hosed up real bad' about it. They're gonna be spending the next decade at least trying to unfuck that situation.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Also LOL my country is going full steam ahead towards throwing out as much industrialization and innovation as possible and going back to focusing on resource, raw material and agricultural exports. It's like we as a nation are willingly devolving.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WaryWarren posted:

i'll take a suicide bombing every six months over two weeks (lol!) of vacation time per year. also, mandatory car ownership and all the costs associated with that, 60 percent of your federal tax dollars to one entity, medical insurance, medical costs that aren't covered, dental care, child care, etc. you can live a much easier and nice life on 50-60k in most euro countries than you could in a place like shitcago.

hell iirc there's a minimum income in Germany so if you have a lovely job that pays poo poo you can still get subsidies to bring you above that poverty line... seems easy to take advantage of from a business standpoint but knowing the Deutsche they've got it figured out

plus insurance was 70 euro a month including dental and vision (!)

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

hell iirc there's a minimum income in Germany so if you have a lovely job that pays poo poo you can still get subsidies to bring you above that poverty line... seems easy to take advantage of from a business standpoint but knowing the Deutsche they've got it figured out

plus insurance was 70 euro a month including dental and vision (!)

ew, i'm moving to des moines then.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

any GBS goons who want to flee americas pending meltdown can stay at my place

im in canada

How big is ur bed? How tight is ur anus? What temperature do you keep the a/c on at night?

Pm me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dreddout posted:

How big is ur bed? How tight is ur anus? What temperature do you keep the a/c on at night?

Pm me.
the answer to all these questions is whatever you want baby

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
america is easily in my top 15 coolest countries

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://vine.co/v/5eWjddOmP5H

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death to

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

owns

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
Yes, I hate America.

Someone needs to end their 70 year spree of destroying countries and killing innocents. gently caress America.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Laurenz posted:

Yes, I hate America.

Someone needs to end their 70 year spree of destroying countries and killing innocents. gently caress America.

You losers are just jealous of our kill streak!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blue Train posted:

please, tell us more

McDowell is talking schizophrenia

• Locked thread