Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait for the hip-hop staging of 9/11 in 200 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
The best Hamilton is Swedish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qxHsvLFxU

Edit: obviously :smuggo:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
As if anyone other than the 1% got tickets

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

EugeneJ posted:

Can't wait for the hip-hop staging of 9/11 in 200 years
Ne'er do wells said freedom smells;
Bin Laden was the mentor.
Well, I guess, a fine old mess
Engulfed the World Trade Center.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hamilton?

More like Cram it all in!

My butthole!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hamilton is where all the low class scum live, Burlington is where it's at :colbert:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:gas:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

EvilJoven posted:

DURR HURR HAMILTON IS HORRIBLE

*posts that one picture of the steel mills, ignores all the awesome parts of it like the conservation areas in the city with awesome trails and waterfalls*

Hamilton owns it's only downfall is being close to Toronto, which is terrible.

lol hamilton is poo poo

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Aaron Burr did nothing wrong!

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Toadvine posted:

I babysit yuppie children occasionally and they listen to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat

If you've ever wondered what myspace was like back when a WoW flash exposed middle and high-schoolers to avenue Q, searching hamilton on tumblr is a near-perfect recreation of the experience

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Hamilton would be a lot better if they got rid of the ilton part

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been to a few broadway shows and enjoyed them. on other peoples/compaines dime.

lol at the idea of paying actual money for that poo poo though lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

8-Bit Scholar posted:

lol is this an actual line from the show? Hamilton was a loving snobbish dick, as anyone whose read the Federalist Papers can attest.

Laurens also sings that part, and he was a pretty decent abolitionist, so I think it's a wash.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Hamilton is good

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No, I will not

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

If you've ever wondered what myspace was like back when a WoW flash exposed middle and high-schoolers to avenue Q, searching hamilton on tumblr is a near-perfect recreation of the experience

This is technically English but I'll be damned if I understand what the hell you're trying to write.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I saw there segment during the Tony's on youtube, that poo poo was pretty loving cringy, I can't imagine people unironically liking it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

like 99.9% of theater and musicals are horrible, this included
at least most other musicals have a semblance of self-awareness at how ridiculous they are based purely on the concept, so you can squeeze some enjoyment out of that if you want to. hamilton is completely sincere about its own awful set-up

Bored As gently caress posted:

As if anyone other than the 1% got tickets
this is exactly why bougie media outlets call hamilton a cultural phenomenon

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Is that House's roommate from the series where he's in the mental hospital and he tries rapping and sucks at it and House has to step in and help him out?

edit: it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aArqS8RHWT0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

Is that House's roommate from the series where he's in the mental hospital and he tries rapping and sucks at it and House has to step in and help him out?

edit: it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aArqS8RHWT0

Holy gently caress poo poo, it was. I hated that guy and those scenes so much. Of course he would be the hamilton guy.

• Locked thread