Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

maybe they'll add va for the international release :cool: original jp release of dq 8 didn't have va either.

this. I think they don't do it in japan cuz va in a mainline dq game would make the Japanese burn down tokyo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DQVIII has the best voice acting in videogames but I don't expect you to know that

I have that game you little fag

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Goddamn those loving animations

https://my.mixtape.moe/tczlaz.webm

https://my.mixtape.moe/zmaupd.webm

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Holy poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jesus christ

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Dragon Quest with triple techs??? Where do I put my card

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dq builders 2 announced for p[s4 and switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euG4FL3QjpM

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIiUFmB_TWw

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

OH. HELL. YES

finally, the Chibi DQ Final Fanty crossover game I've waited 14 years for.

Just shut up and take my loving money

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ludwig van Halen posted:

OH. HELL. YES

finally, the Chibi DQ Final Fanty crossover game I've waited 14 years for.

Just shut up and take my loving money

itadaki street has been around forever pal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squeenix released ports of DQ1-3 in Japan for 3DS meaning you can now play every single DQ game on the system , but they also did the lovely thing they pulled with the PC ff ports by using the mobile versions with basically no tweaks and it looks like butthole on the console

no word if the west will ever get these. Also the DQ1 port is free if you beat DQXI which is neat, they email you a download code for it when you pop the Beat the Game trophy

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Squeenix released ports of DQ1-3 in Japan for 3DS meaning you can now play every single DQ game on the system , but they also did the lovely thing they pulled with the PC ff ports by using the mobile versions with basically no tweaks and it looks like butthole on the console

no word if the west will ever get these. Also the DQ1 port is free if you beat DQXI which is neat, they email you a download code for it when you pop the Beat the Game trophy

The mobile versions are good on phone. They made them all playable in vertical mode so I could play them standing up on the subway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played through III on phone and it was fine, besides having to use a virtual D-pad to move around.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gently caress all touch d-pads. Also is that FF crossover joint going to be a mobile game. Cause the trailer is giving off heavy Mobile game energy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No itadaki street is a long running board game that has come over like twice ever to the west. It's PS4/Vita

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Oh cool. Is it good?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's Monopoly with stock trading

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

it's Monopoly with stock trading

And slimes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

Oh cool. Is it good?

It's one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the games posters who know Japanese and are playing DQXI are saying it's essentially a better DQVIII with PS4 level tech. The wait is going to be interminable

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

All the games posters who know Japanese and are playing DQXI are saying it's essentially a better DQVIII with PS4 level tech. The wait is going to be interminable

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Any word on the 3DS version?

• Locked thread