Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I'm watching a show on Netflix right now about how Hitler maybe didn't die in Berlin, escaped to a secret Nazi base in the South Pole, and the American Army stole Nazi gold to fund secret operations and experiments.

But my favorite overall is probably the Passover Plot, that Jesus Christ was a political activist who acted out the Jewish messiah prophecy in order to inspire revolution against the Romans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

I once came across a detailed webpage that intricately explained how the Sasquatch were merely pets of alien grays (stereotypical UFO spaceship guys). And that's why the bigfoot could never be found because they'd be beamed back up into the spaceships when they'd finished up their R&R and harassing humans during their vacation on Earth.

The aliens basically let the bigfeet roam around the wilderness to stretch their legs while they were abducting humans for experiments.

Also, the US gov't knows all this but it's hiding it because it would cause a lot of chaos and the leaders might lose control if THE TRUTH is revealed.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I like the one about PYF becoming a 'main' subforum. :tinfoil:

• Locked thread