Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGXC7QyEzQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gah!!! Why isn't it out on the eshop yet

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Gah!!! Why isn't it out on the eshop yet

It is for me. I'm still not past the demozone yet though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

It is for me. I'm still not past the demozone yet though

I meant I can't buy it yet... I got the demo long ago already yeah.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm downloading it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I know bitch I meant I was in the demo zone in the full game. I'm past it now though

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tehm'pul Temple

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i got less money than i thought so i have to wait til next week :11tea:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bhought it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

eshop updates at 9 am pacific standard time

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
starting the second case

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Remember at the end of Apollo Justice when phoenix revealed that he knew apollo and trucy were half siblings and then went a whole game without telling either of them. they better bring it up sometime in this game or i'm going to flip my lid

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Just stopped after starting the second case, Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin was great

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

no they will not posted:

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

I love this game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Phoenix' Furio Tigre dlc costume is cool

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hope they release more of these on iOS as despite my posturing about future games console buys....I may never follow through on the 3ds purchase

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

objection! lmoa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/aceattorneygame/status/773973311139086337

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

objection! lmoa

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

im playing layton v. wright currently and when im done im going to play dual destinies and then im going to purchase this game. ace attorney games are very good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The layton game rules

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
maya fey

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

delicous

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

Remember at the end of Apollo Justice when phoenix revealed that he knew apollo and trucy were half siblings and then went a whole game without telling either of them. they better bring it up sometime in this game or i'm going to flip my lid

Their singer mom sends Trucys flowers on case 2 and Apollo says "Kinda weird but her songs really touch me" which means Pheonix never told them the truth after it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

i don't remmeber in fact i remember very little about games 1-5 because i am very old and have a bad memeory

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't remmeber in fact i remember very little about games 1-5 because i am very old and have a bad memeory

I just remember that they are cool and good and the endings are always great. Like its the same gameplay as the rest of the game but it still has this epic final boss feel to it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i like the anime cuz its good enough to jog my memory of the actual games but its probably lovely nonsense for people who never played them

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Their singer mom sends Trucys flowers on case 2 and Apollo says "Kinda weird but her songs really touch me" which means Pheonix never told them the truth after it

i saw that and felt good that they at least acknowledged it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

well, i mean i'll always remember my friends franziska, edgeworth, the stupid guitar prosecutor from aa4, simon blackquill, pheonix, larry butz, maya, pearls, trucy, godot, simon blackwell's sexy 45 yo sister, the robust public transit system in the city of los angeles the most bike friendly city in the world, birdy in a police outfit, birdy in the cafe outfit, emma skye, athena, wendy oldbag, miles the cop, the creepy cop mascot, gumshoe, cross exmaining the paprrot, cross examining the orca, kaye faraday from ace attorney investigations, the girl with the box on her head, mia possessing perals and maya and causing the ultimate breast expansion fanfic, bUT, other than that, i do not remember the games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh yea h and olga orly and sparda of this is madness no this is sparda fame

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

well, i mean i'll always remember my friends franziska, edgeworth, the stupid guitar prosecutor from aa4, simon blackquill, pheonix, larry butz, maya, pearls, trucy, godot, simon blackwell's sexy 45 yo sister, the robust public transit system in the city of los angeles the most bike friendly city in the world, birdy in a police outfit, birdy in the cafe outfit, emma skye, athena, wendy oldbag, miles the cop, the creepy cop mascot, gumshoe, cross exmaining the paprrot, cross examining the orca, kaye faraday from ace attorney investigations, the girl with the box on her head, mia possessing perals and maya and causing the ultimate breast expansion fanfic, bUT, other than that, i do not remember the games

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

i forgot about larry butz thanks for the reminder

i bet he has a brother named harry... lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lfamo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

oh yea h and olga orly and sparda of this is madness no this is sparda fame

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drat daniel

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I'm gonna play dual destinies finally ...

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

goferchan posted:

I'm gonna play dual destinies finally ...

do. it's in the top 5 aa games for me and it'll lead into spirit of justice too.

speaking of, im in case 3 of soj and it's extremely good. apollo owns and athena is still confirmed for being rad. also one of the characters in case 2 was basically robert downey jr as a huge TV exec douchebag who constantly posts dumb poo poo on twitter and it owns

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book posted:

The layton game rules

the multiple witness cross examination mechanic is so cool. and the presentation of this game is just amazing. i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

elf help book posted:

The layton game rules

Thanks for reminding me I have a backlog of Layton games to play too. Sucks that they shutdown the daily download puzzle servers though.

• Locked thread