Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

spent an hour rotating the coffin to find the drat fingerbprint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lmao that took me a while too

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy
just dropping this here cuz rhayfa's theme is extremely my poo poo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrgd7fUnjmo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Only on case 2 and it's shaping up to be one of my favorite AA games.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
just started case 4. I'm liking this game a lot

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

same lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

thsi game rules but i've been slow, i'm just now starting the second trial but this new prosecutor owns

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

no they will not posted:

Remember at the end of Apollo Justice when phoenix revealed that he knew apollo and trucy were half siblings and then went a whole game without telling either of them. they better bring it up sometime in this game or i'm going to flip my lid

this is good and i hope he never reveals it because it's such an rear end in a top hat thing to do

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm taking it easy and just finished case 2 but this is definitively one of the best AA games already.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

SM64Guy posted:

same lol

me too and eventually I had to ask a friend because I started doing it at 1am and I couldn't stay awake any longer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my favorite part of any aa game is when everyone shouts what and does a cartoon style hands on mouth scream when the lawyers make an outladish claim

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
finished the game. here are some of the times it would've been appropriate for phoenix to tell apollo who his mother is
when phoenix heard about the case where someone was trying to eliminate everyone with ties to troupe gramayre
when apollo told phoenix he would be leaving the wright anything agency, and the country, and it would be the last time they would be meetingf for a while
when apollo was asking someone if they had any idea who his mother was and phoenix was in the same room silently looking at his phone

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
THE FYUCKING POST CREDITS SCENE AGH I'M SO ANGRY

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Great game, definitely one of my favs

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
eshop maintenance is over and i'm finally gonna DL dual destinies and play a phoenix wright game ..

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

eshop maintenance is over and i'm finally gonna DL dual destinies and play a phoenix wright game ..

i didnt know there was maintenance and was scared i would miss the free dlc thanks

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

i didnt know there was maintenance and was scared i would miss the free dlc thanks

yeah it was going on for like 6 hours and just ended , i believe it will be down again for the same period tomorrow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Servers got overloaded with fun and they had to do upgrades.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

was it just the costumes, i grabbed those already

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

was it just the costumes, i grabbed those already

yeah, [pay dlc cases are gonna be going up after this, and they come with free themes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

9/15 – “Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney” short story and 3DS theme ($3.99)
9/22 – “Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney” short story and 3DS theme ($3.99)
9/29 – “Turnabout Time Traveler” full-length extra episode ($5.99)"

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

9/15 – “Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney” short story and 3DS theme ($3.99)
9/22 – “Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney” short story and 3DS theme ($3.99)
9/29 – “Turnabout Time Traveler” full-length extra episode ($5.99)"

oh the dlc case has edgeworth as prosecutor, hell yeah

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

i like how they say the dark age of the law... when i finish dual destinies is Spirit of Justice looking like a good next game to pick up?mm

edit: the animation is so good too for the character models lol... phineas filch is great

goferchan fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 13, 2016

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Late, but I'm finally starting Spirit of Justice.
Nice intro.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Confirmed, this is tied with Investigations 2 and just a bit above Trials as the Best AA Ever and I'm still on case 4.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

goferchan posted:

i like how they say the dark age of the law... when i finish dual destinies is Spirit of Justice looking like a good next game to pick up?mm

edit: the animation is so good too for the character models lol... phineas filch is great

absolutely

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Confirmed, this is tied with Investigations 2 and just a bit above Trials as the Best AA Ever and I'm still on case 4.

Just you fuckin wait.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt1s2DhNp3I

they won't ever localize this

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I beat it and I liked most of it but I thought the last case was dumb.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Case 2 of Dual Destinies dragged a little for me but I'm loving 3 so far. The meta stuff with the mock mock trial is really funny

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

i'm sobbeing

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I hope the fan translation comes through or capcom goes insane and releases the great ace attorney hd collection for 4ds

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You have the game where thry insist the case in which the sake drinking soba chef is accused of killing a rakugo comedian is set in Los Angeles but they can't pretend that the Great Ace Attorney is set on the 19th century California province of the Mexican Shogunate

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Ladder_vs._stepladder

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

just came into this thread to post about this crap and feel better knowing it's been covered lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

no they will not posted:

I hope the fan translation comes through or capcom goes insane and releases the great ace attorney hd collection for 4ds

The first ones fan translation is finished but only in the form of youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeHacksHD/playlists

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats a lets play you cant fool me

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
€4 apiece for the first two DLCs! and they're theater only... no case... the playable dlc with larry isn't out yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

no they will not posted:

€4 apiece for the first two DLCs! and they're theater only... no case... the playable dlc with larry isn't out yet

they DO have a little court section but yeah it's mostly just jokes

1st one has a pretty funny ending at least During a hostage situation Phoenix manages to prove that Pearl is the true princess, he finds out it was a drill afterward but his claims still stand because channeling so Pearl runs the country now

• Locked thread