Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
and what percentage of SA's revenue is from him alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
420 accounts and 69% of all revenue

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i dont know but he pm's me every time he regs a new account and its fuckin weird

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Counting yours or not?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Who da gently caress is dare

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Someone had to take up the slack once Jon Pop slowed down on the reregs.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

We are all dare

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
what is this meta bullshit

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

all of them

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

the great deceiver posted:

i dont know but he pm's me every time he regs a new account and its fuckin weird

for real?

dude, do a "let's read" thread, like swbm did for franco's PM.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
piss into my butt

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

MG3 posted:

Who da gently caress is dare

some crazy canadian guy who got convicted of rape after a BDSM date gone wrong, and he is obsessed with ancient video game Tribes, and he registers like five accounts here per day and posts mostly 100% incoherent word salad rants in every thread

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

H.H posted:

for real?

dude, do a "let's read" thread, like swbm did for franco's PM.

maybe not every account but i do get a lot of pm's from various dare accounts. im not sure why he's so obsessed with me. none of them are really funny or worth reading, it's just his usual schizo bullshit

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
this forums drama poo poo is what gets you idiots in trouble haven't you learnt yet??

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Jeff Sichoe posted:

haven't you learnt yet??

....no?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

i am daricus

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

'daricus' backwards is 'sucirad', which looks kinda like 'suck a rod'. Just throwing that out there.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

maybe he has a religious fixation on ur av

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zorodius posted:

some crazy canadian guy who got convicted of rape after a BDSM date gone wrong, and he is obsessed with ancient video game Tribes, and he registers like five accounts here per day and posts mostly 100% incoherent word salad rants in every thread

the werid thign is that they're incoherent crazy people rants but you still get the sense that the guy is real smug about it, which i guess is an accomplishment

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude either believes or pretends to believe that everyone who posts here is someone from a dead gay tribes forum that hates him. i can see the resemblance, except no one here gives a poo poo about tribes.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

maybe not every account but i do get a lot of pm's from various dare accounts. im not sure why he's so obsessed with me. none of them are really funny or worth reading, it's just his usual schizo bullshit

lol he buys platinum every time as well?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Who still remembers bitchkilla or matt damon? There's 50 odd pages of permabans and half go to crazy re-reg guys

Kyoon was the only memorable one because he was legit crazy not just pathetic.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bitterandtwisted posted:

Who still remembers bitchkilla or matt damon? There's 50 odd pages of permabans and half go to crazy re-reg guys

Kyoon was the only memorable one because he was legit crazy not just pathetic.

dare is legit crazy hth

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kyoon was a treasure

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
My favourite obsessive rereg is Jon Pop.

He's just sane enough to be coherent, and you can really get an insight into his psyche. Fascinating really, in a really sad way.

JP, if you're reading this, give a shout out!

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

There was also ironic war criminal who dropped about $500 to keep posting in the AusPol thread of all things

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if jon pop is a troll, he at least put some effort into it. he is much better than dare (incoherent gibbering), gagelion (reposting lame poo poo he found elsewhere), or the youtube guy (the least talented man to ever live and i'm pretty sure he only reregs here because he gets off on verbal abuse).

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Serious Frolicking posted:

dude either believes or pretends to believe that everyone who posts here is someone from a dead gay tribes forum that hates him. i can see the resemblance, except no one here gives a poo poo about tribes.

I asked him about that, and I think his answer was that I'm an idiot for not understanding his style of humor

like, "I'm screaming at Samantha, but you're not really Samantha. Haha, get it?"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i love when dare has small bits of coherence

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i have had legit crazy friends before and i just love trying to piece together his thought process

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

420 accounts and 69% of all revenue

Close thread

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I had no idea who dare was these past few weeks until I read this

Zorodius posted:

the loving tribes guy are you serioussssssssss wasnt he around like 10 years ago

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i "dare" you to post a better thread in the future

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I do like those crazy word salad posts where he talks about forums members as though he knows them intimately and describes the mundane details if their everydays, I like to pretend they're real and that I know a lil bit more about dgsw (she's a lady who smokes pot and sucks the wrong dick)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
compare him to Kyoon for me tia thread.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kashuno posted:

compare him to Kyoon for me tia thread.

both are insane but dare thinks it's a video game forum collaborating for the sole purpose of owning him instead of the gubmint

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bitterandtwisted posted:

out of all the forums crazies I will remember bitchkilla the most, partly because I must have banned him myself around 20 times and I started trying to add up how much he was spending on forums accounts, but mostly because at one point he posted a picture from "the window of his office" and it was literally a block away from where I was at that time.

iirc he started out here as a 9/11 truther

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I had no idea who dare was these past few weeks until I read this

the loving tribes guy are you serioussssssssss wasnt he around like 10 years ago

crazy people who don't take meds and don't get help stay crazy, who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Earwicker posted:

he posted a picture from "the window of his office" and it was literally a block away from where I was at that time.

hahaha holy poo poo

• Locked thread