Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Raheem Morris is their assistant head coach lol Jesus christ

He's the passing-game coordinator... basically a glorified wide-receivers coach.

And yeah, the wide receiver corps is loving incredible (even outside of Julio), so I don't think he did a bad job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

He's the passing-game coordinator... basically a glorified wide-receivers coach.

And yeah, the wide receiver corps is loving incredible (even outside of Julio), so I don't think he did a bad job.

That's pretty interesting considering he's always been a defensive guy, specifically DBs. I guess that's not much of a leap from DBs to WRs but how often to coaches change sides of the ball like that?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

That's pretty interesting considering he's always been a defensive guy, specifically DBs. I guess that's not much of a leap from DBs to WRs but how often to coaches change sides of the ball like that?

I've been seeing this a lot lately. Taking an offensive/defensive coach and juxtaposing their responsibility.

I don't know what he does, but he MIGHT just be scouting the secondary every week and doing opposition coaching.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Put the nine year old in charge.

In Little Big League they lose to the Mariners :hawksin:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Chilichimp posted:

The last time the Falcons rebuild their offensive and defensive coaching staffs, the went to the NFCCG. (2012)

I don't necessarily expect that to happen, but I mean... replacing coordinators isn't exactly a death sentence.

Steve Sarkisian is your OC. It's not going to happen.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Steve Sarkisian is your OC. It's not going to happen.

Let me have this, man.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

I've been seeing this a lot lately. Taking an offensive/defensive coach and juxtaposing their responsibility.

I don't know what he does, but he MIGHT just be scouting the secondary every week and doing opposition coaching.

Just hope that Quinn keeps him in line. When he was the Bucs HC he opted to play Madden with the players instead of actually holding practices.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Joey Freshwater posted:

Just hope that Quinn keeps him in line. When he was the Bucs HC he opted to play Madden with the players instead of actually holding practices.

Best way to learn the playbook imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

False, it was modern warfare.

Only reason he wasn't fired was there weren't enough coaches to just like manage day to day functions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

a neat cape posted:

I admittedly don't know a lot about defensive schemes. I just hope he allows Bosa to own

You can pretty much put Bosa in the same position in either defense if you want.

• Locked thread