Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
won't someone think of the drug dealers :qqsay:

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

The concern is generally for the children who are getting collaterally murdered by police and vigilantes who've been told to go hog wild.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

is the issue that they simply can't afford to put drug offenders in jail?

No, drugs are just an easy scapegoat that allows him to murder his political rivals and cause fear and paranoia in the general population.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dogmeat posted:

The concern is generally for the children who are getting collaterally murdered by police and vigilantes who've been told to go hog wild.

L-Oh-L if you think anyone aside from internet outraged white folks care even the smallest amount about children in overpopulated third world countries. Hell, there's African leaders who refuse humanitarian aid in certain places because they realize it's simply a numbers game for them. Nothing is as totally hosed as a kid born on a dirt farm in a country that doesn't speak English

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
As a drug addict: I wish someone would shoot me in the head.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

Booblord Zagats posted:

L-Oh-L if you think anyone aside from internet outraged white folks care even the smallest amount about children in overpopulated third world countries. Hell, there's African leaders who refuse humanitarian aid in certain places because they realize it's simply a numbers game for them. Nothing is as totally hosed as a kid born on a dirt farm in a country that doesn't speak English

cool. you edgelords don't care; we all are impressed

now gently caress off

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why can't we all just get along

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

fun fact: the reason the US doesnt occupy the phillippines anymore is because of a volcano

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
is the volcano a drug addict?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

now gently caress off

how you manage to post so much yet be so boring is beyond me

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
People in Phillipines are going to copy the American law enforcement model of sprinkling some crack on the people they kill

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

how you manage to post so much yet be so boring is beyond me

how you manage to come back with this tired hackneyed bullshit instead of slinging a decent insult at me (the easiest target in here, probably) is beyond me tbqh

it's like you take a fat dab hit right before every post

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Moridin920 posted:

now gently caress off

Sorry reality is mean, Mord, but I promise you that you will never in your life meet anyone who does anything about that issue aside from lip service or paltry donations to try to massage the guilt they feel due to ineffective mental process and not being able to understand complex issues past the second degree of how the effect the environments they are constrained within

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

and heres another fun fact: the filipino armed forces is a disorganized joke and could probably be subdued by an A-Team, so theres about 0% chance of this getting better before it gets worse

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sorry reality is mean, Mord, but I promise you that you will never in your life meet anyone who does anything about that issue aside from lip service or paltry donations to try to massage the guilt they feel due to ineffective mental process and not being able to understand complex issues past the second degree of how the effect the environments they are constrained within

nah buddy you know what lol get hosed. I do care that the Philippines is going to hell in a handbasket because I have in-laws that are Philippino and they have family back there.

If you don't care so much why are you in the thread then? Just to be an edgelord?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i dont get it, arent drug dealers bad??? whats the probleM? explain it to me in one sentence or less

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Booblord Zagats posted:

wow this guy really tells it like it is

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

i dont get it, arent drug dealers bad??? whats the probleM? explain it to me in one sentence or less

the criteria for whether or not the person you just murdered was a drug dealer is you saying he is a drug dealer and you don't even need to plant drugs on them

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pon de Bundy posted:

if i say youre a drug dealer and shoot you then everybody else cheers me; regardless of your innocence

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Moridin920 posted:

nah buddy you know what lol get hosed. I do care that the Philippines is going to hell in a handbasket because I have in-laws that are Philippino and they have family back there.

If you don't care so much why are you in the thread then? Just to be an edgelord?

I'm here because it's funny. In an internet comedy forum.

Maybe you'd be happier in DnD.

Also, how much did your "wife" *wink wink* run you?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wow your posts are just unrelentingly poo poo

e: ohhhhhhh you're from FYAD I get it now

what's with you wierdos are you still obsessing over me lmao get over it not my fault that idiot pissed in his mouth

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tina eat teh piss

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is the drug problem in the phillipines that bad? you would think he would offer a bounty on abu sayyaf people first

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pon de Bundy posted:

is the drug problem in the phillipines that bad? you would think he would offer a bounty on abu sayyaf people first

its easy to rally people against a drug boogeyman
if you want to go to war with islam you risk losing half your population to death or ideology

stick with the boogeyman

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Moridin920 posted:

wow your posts are just unrelentingly poo poo

e: ohhhhhhh you're from FYAD I get it now

what's with you wierdos are you still obsessing over me lmao get over it not my fault that idiot pissed in his mouth

Man, you're never right about anything, ever, huh?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

also see my comment before about the military being a mess

the police force is also a mess

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Man, you're never right about anything, ever, huh?

idk i fling enough poo poo out there surely some of it can't be wrong

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my apparent existence is to temper moridin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
moridin, more like moronidin stop making GBS threads up this thread you idiot thanks in advance

back to rodrigo wanting to eat people

what do u think people taste like

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the reason this will matter to you (the us/europe/etc):

duterte has become a close buddy of china and supports or ignores their island expansion into the south-china seas
which leaves the most suitable geographical country to oppose said expansion off of diplomatic talks

without a strong claim by the phillippines, there is little that can be done to ensure that waterway stays international

and obviously thats going to cause some friction

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm here because it's funny. In an internet comedy forum.

Maybe you'd be happier in DnD.

Also, how much did your "wife" *wink wink* run you?
maybe you'd be happier posting here: http://www.downsyn.com/phpbb2/index.php

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Lastgirl posted:

moridin, more like moronidin stop making GBS threads up this thread you idiot thanks in advance

It varies from person to person.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Hmm I don't get it. Why isn't mob justice and vigilantism good? What the gently caress has due process ever done for anyone? Why am I so stupid?- Serious questions adult humans ask

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

moridin must be the unluckiest dude in gbs because he keeps showing up and posting in fun good threads at the exact same time as when they turn into lovely threads

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

WitchFetish posted:

Yes, I'm quite sure all of the 2400 people killed in the last two months were dealing drugs.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

WitchFetish posted:

drug dealers are bad nancy reagan and the ninja turtles said so :downs:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

RedMage129 posted:

Hmm I don't get it. Why isn't mob justice and vigilantism good? What the gently caress has due process ever done for anyone? Why am I so stupid?- Serious questions adult humans ask

thats why its so juicy that obomba bin dronin was the one who was going to stop the extralegal slayings

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hope america does the same with its "drug dealers" *wink wink*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sry i was slightly behind and now see that we are back to the thread being good

Lastgirl posted:

idk but i thought it was funny when general butt naked told his story about reporting a guy selling jerky cause he bought one and it tasted like human meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lastgirl posted:

Lastgirl, more like moronidin stop making GBS threads up this thread you idiot thanks in advance

• Locked thread