Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i really like boiled peanuts but i have slight alergy to peanuts ( boiling them reduces it alot) but still i feel kinda sick, why did i do this!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Because your body is weak and you must make it strong. More peanuts.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
do you know what would cure what ails you? eating more peanuts. homeopathic medicine was given to the world by a ghost in a dream, so you know it works.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Serious Frolicking posted:

do you know what would cure what ails you? eating more peanuts. homeopathic medicine was given to the world by a ghost in a dream, so you know it works.

Nathilus posted:

Because your body is weak and you must make it strong. More peanuts.

they are delicious....

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
why do i do this to myself :[

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
eat a little bit of peanut every morning and night. increase by 50% every week. it worked for the dread pirate roberts.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Germstore posted:

eat a little bit of peanut every morning and night. increase by 50% every week. it worked for the dread pirate roberts.

i dont have time, i am going to up that dose , i got things i gotta do

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"pee nuts"

cnut
May 3, 2016

would've been better if you ate penis, maybe

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How's your cashew game OP

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
ACTUALLY peanuts are legumes

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Persist and eat peanuts until you overcome your allergies. Don't surrender to the tyranny of your own biology.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Travel back in time 25 years to when no one was allergic to peanuts

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:sever: with peanuts

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

cnut posted:

would've been better if you ate penis, maybe

only if theyre boiled imho

KomodoWagon posted:

How's your cashew game OP

also makes my tummy hurt :[

Kashuno posted:

:sever: with peanuts

I cant. i love it so bad

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Eat peanuts till you burst OP. Don't let some insignificant cell in you body decide your fate. Triumph is eternal, pain only temporary. Show your body that you're the boss and that the boss likes peanuts.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
What kind of genetic failure is allergic to anything?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
go to walmart and get some bronkaid or primatene . its behind the pharmacy counter. might as well call first, its banned in some states.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i feel better now everyone, it onluy lasts for li,ke a few minutes! :)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am allergic to some foods i like too. just carry an epipen and stop being such a goddamn puss op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

thathonkey posted:

i am allergic to some foods i like too. just carry an epipen and stop being such a goddamn puss op

i mean idont die or anything i just get a little tummy ache :downs:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah buy what i told you then you can eat fucktons of peanuts tho, food for thought

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

yeah buy what i told you then you can eat fucktons of peanuts tho, food for thought

how much does it cost? i need a cost analysis vs deliciousness

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014
I feel like we only started hearing about peanut allergies in the last decade or so cause all the kids with peanut allergies before just died before age 5.

Natural selection

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

DoctorG0nzo posted:

I feel like we only started hearing about peanut allergies in the last decade or so cause all the kids with peanut allergies before just died before age 5.

Natural selection

thanks to the miracle of modern medicine inferior bloodlines can continue to propagate.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

rezatahs posted:

thanks to the miracle of modern medicine inferior bloodlines can continue to propagate.

god damnit how come every thread i make turns into quasi-dnd?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Boiled peanuts are GaF (good as gently caress), so I can appreciate your struggle with being allergic.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tricky D posted:

Boiled peanuts are GaF (good as gently caress), so I can appreciate your struggle with being allergic.

my dude. it also helps that i am not going to die it just like half the times makes my tummy got BRUUFPPFPPPPPTH for about 20-30 miuintues

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thanks for reminding me boiled peanuts exist

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
smash hit, how u feel bout sunflower seeds?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If you know of anyone who doesn't like boiled peanuts, the are to be regarded with the utmost suspicion.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lastgirl posted:

thanks for reminding me boiled peanuts exist

no prob bb

Gatekeeper posted:

smash hit, how u feel bout sunflower seeds?

if they are shelled - eff no. I like the plain the most but i can gently caress with all the flavorted ones depending on my mood. have to be actively doing something out doors to enjoy them to the max. dont make me sick,

they are smash approved! :thumbsup:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Smash it Smash hit posted:

how much does it cost? i need a cost analysis vs deliciousness

as long as you arent making meth with it it'll be like inconsequential . probably like $10 for 48 or something

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

as long as you arent making meth with it it'll be like inconsequential . probably like $10 for 48 or something

oh dang might have to look into that thanks for the tip doobie

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
np bro, its good stuff to have in general anyway. its label use is essentially what pseudo is for except it works like 10,000 times better so if you ever have a sniffly nose or whatever you'll be ready. its off label use is er, darker, so thats why availability is somewhat limited. from what I understand though it is effective for mild allergies that are usually treatable with epinephrine (which is a different drug, but still)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im hearing some good things about meth and im glad to hear its finally cleaned up its act

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
yeah the fact i can make meth out of it is really a win/win imho

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Meth really does have a lot going for it, but it's association with hillbillies and bikers did a lot of damage to its rep.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
whatever you do DONT buy $10 boxes of primatene at walmart then sell them on ebay for $80 each

DONT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

whatever you do DONT buy $10 boxes of primatene at walmart then sell them on ebay for $80 each

DONT

hm.

• Locked thread