Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is H. P. Lovecraft a good author?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it was an enlightened time, where people of all colours lived together in piss and harmony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Uuuuuuuuhhhhhoooooooooooo it's so dark! Darky darky dark dark! MYSTERIOUS. Ohhhhhhh man this is creepy. He is so creepy, you guys. It's like, you can't explain it. It's so scary, you can't describe it or anything and it's like beyond your comprehension. That's why it's scary. Like, really. You look at Nyarlothotep and your brain goes whaaaaaaaaaaaat and then you turn into like a zombie but not really. Lovecraft was beyond zombies, man. Ain't got time for that gradeschool crap. Eons! Lots and lots of eons. Anyways, *puts loving VOTE CTHULHU sticker on Jeep*

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
holy poo poo whoever recommended A Colder War high five motherfucker, 80s cold war X mythos is mos def my jam apparently

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Colder_War

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

In BYOB we're making Halloween avatars and this thread inspired me to go as Cthulhu for Forums Halloween:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Professor Shark posted:

In BYOB we're making Halloween avatars and this thread inspired me to go as Cthulhu for Forums Halloween:

that's a drat great av!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah. This avatar has actually posthumously made Lovecraft a better writer by association.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

hemophilia posted:

Other racists who corresponded with them would second guess their prejudices based on the things he would say.

So you're saying he actually made the people around him less racist? Sounds like a good thing to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
philip k dick wrote the novelization for doom house

• Locked thread