Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://twitter.com/fimfictiontxt/status/762666695638999041

https://twitter.com/fimfictiontxt/status/700392225650245633

https://twitter.com/fimfictiontxt/status/755491693374222336

i'd say the answer is yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

your friend is wrong but please let him keep doing this

I am very glad you're here :sax:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

furries, like communists, are a dying, obsolete breed

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
What is he dying of??

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

plain blue jacket posted:

What is he dying of??

furitis.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Same person made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-vzzpEiDkM
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkZbeAv_UM

there is no hope for humanity

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

What is he dying of??

getting his life essence thoroughly drained by 2 foxtaurs

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I can't keep up with these new fetishes which is why I'm glad you're here to guide us

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

All this proves is that Donald Trump is a brony

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Someone link the goddamn thread where someone else trip reports fallout equestria

i know it has the word 'rape' in it like 1 in 500 words and i really just want to read goon scorn towards it and not actually read it

you can't just tell someone that these things exist and then wander off

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I know a furry who is adamant about not being a brony, because "I don't let myself go to those websites".

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

skander posted:

I know a furry who is adamant about not being a brony, because "I don't let myself go to those websites".
That cryptically sounds like he's an addict or something.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Wulfolme posted:

Someone link the goddamn thread where someone else trip reports fallout equestria

i know it has the word 'rape' in it like 1 in 500 words and i really just want to read goon scorn towards it and not actually read it

for some incredibly hosed reason it was never goldmined and finding anything in archives is a chore. i looked

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

these guys are cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao i like how in the fox eating the guy one the fox is like vibrating or something really spastically. thats cool

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

what's up guys, party in room 403 :)

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Brony crew was representin at anthrocon, but a minor contingent

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

phasmid posted:

That cryptically sounds like he's an addict or something.

Drugs are one problem he doesn't have.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

I don't know if I can trust you. why do they hate eachother when they're essentially the same, like the Jews and Muslims :confused:

I came here to post exactly this.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Harveygod posted:

I came here to post exactly this.

There is a large contingent of right wing pro gun furries who like to parade around in their fursuits while holding assault rifles which seems really loving dangerous

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

There is a large contingent of right wing pro gun furries who like to parade around in their fursuits while holding assault rifles which seems really loving dangerous

You should see the bloodbath that happens when a group of furries goes hunting together.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Despite first appearances bronies are actually more closely related to anime fans than furries. Mlp is essentially one of those animes with target audience girls under 10 and men ages 18 to 30. While furriedom embraces all fetishes it has a special passion for big swinging dong, whereas both anime fans and bronies care little for dong and a lot for big eyes and little girl aesthetics.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Despite first appearances bronies are actually more closely related to anime fans than furries. Mlp is essentially one of those animes with target audience girls under 10 and men ages 18 to 30. While furriedom embraces all fetishes it has a special passion for big swinging dong, whereas both anime fans and bronies care little for dong and a lot for big eyes and little girl aesthetics.

If you're wondering whether or not you should feel ashamed for writing this paragraph, yes, yes you should.

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
I made a fetlife account for jokes and laughs. An unpleasantly rotund, bug eyed ugly girl and I messaged each other for 1 night. She said she was a chipmunk fur. I think, if you're fat and ugly, the fur might be a good cover up for the jelly roles. It would be like a paper bag times 10. She was too poor to afford one though and. I stopped messaging her. However, I would imagine bronies and furries are exclusive yet friendly.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

If you're wondering whether or not you should feel ashamed for writing this paragraph, yes, yes you should.

I never wonder that. My username is usually Deeply Ashamed but after I used it in goontube someone stole the ashamed suffix, so I had to go with something different for fear of looking unoriginal.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

MisterPlastic posted:

I made a fetlife account for jokes and laughs. An unpleasantly rotund, bug eyed ugly girl and I messaged each other for 1 night. She said she was a chipmunk fur. I think, if you're fat and ugly, the fur might be a good cover up for the jelly roles. It would be like a paper bag times 10. She was too poor to afford one though and. I stopped messaging her. However, I would imagine bronies and furries are exclusive yet friendly.

signing up "for jokes and laughs" and contacting people for unsaid reasons. it's okay friend it's 2016

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

signing up "for jokes and laughs" and contacting people for unsaid reasons. it's okay friend it's 2016

"Not using punctuation or capitalization. It's okay folks, the standard has dropped much lower." But nevermind that, it was an ok experience exchanging pervy messages with random women. I just copy pasted the dirtiest sex writings I could find on /b. It was a pretty insightful experience, and I think we all had a good time. I, for one do not want a random furry disease, so that was pretty much the limit of the jokes and laughs.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

If true, then why do bronies despise the 'equestria girls' spin-off thing?

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
bronies are furries and if you disagree you are a furry be proud

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yes of course

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wulfolme posted:

I think I remember that thread, it had a bunch of images explaining how ponies could fire guns.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like phonies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I think I remember that thread, it had a bunch of images explaining how ponies could fire guns.

Ok, so riddle me this, Batman: how did they build the contraction that let them fire the gun?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Applewhite posted:

Ok, so riddle me this, Batman: how did they build the contraction that let them fire the gun?

I'm not a furry so I can't be Batman, but I'll guess non rape based magic.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'm not a furry so I can't be Batman, but I'll guess non rape based magic.

Nah. It's Fallout Equestria. All magic is rape based.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Nah. It's Fallout Equestria. All magic is rape based.

i'm glad you're here to clarify this, any other interesting tidbits you know?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

How do you make such a reasonable 3D model and animation and completely screw up the camera movement/keyframing

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

MisterPlastic posted:

"Not using punctuation or capitalization. It's okay folks, the standard has dropped much lower." But nevermind that, it was an ok experience exchanging pervy messages with random women. I just copy pasted the dirtiest sex writings I could find on /b. It was a pretty insightful experience, and I think we all had a good time. I, for one do not want a random furry disease, so that was pretty much the limit of the jokes and laughs.

i agree with the nazi furry. just admit it bro. wanting some chubby chick to peg you or w/e is less embarrassing than whatever this is

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

i think there are more nazi bronies than furries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

If true, then why do bronies despise the 'equestria girls' spin-off thing?

quote:

Twilight Sparkle pursues a thief into an alternate world where she transforms into a teenager. With the help of new friends, Twilight survives her greatest challenge yet -- high school.

I'm guessing the bolded part is where it went wrong.

• Locked thread