Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

MisterPlastic posted:

"Not using punctuation or capitalization. It's okay folks, the standard has dropped much lower."

contact was dropped before she could change your big smelly diaper so now you radiate stink lines in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

Despite first appearances bronies are actually more closely related to anime fans than furries. Mlp is essentially one of those animes with target audience girls under 10 and men ages 18 to 30. While furriedom embraces all fetishes it has a special passion for big swinging dong, whereas both anime fans and bronies care little for dong and a lot for big eyes and little girl aesthetics.
You do bring up a good point in that MLP is basically a magical girl anime done with cartoon horses and such, but believe it or not "big swinging dong" is not necessarily a fundamental element of furry - that's just the way the demographics wound up.

"big swinging dong" and "big eyes and little girl aesthetics" are all secondary to "mainstream sexuality is a horrorshow" and the desire to escape by any means available.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

don't disrespect my Brokini

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

contact was dropped before she could change your big smelly diaper so now you radiate stink lines in this thread

No, any pervy texts I'd send would be pretty vanilla in comparison to 'radiate stink lines.' But I would agree that my behavior was wrong. Shmorky type behavior should never, ever be encouraged, even if for a joke.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is the cartoon show still airing?

What is the culture of bronies gonna do when theres no more show, when the enthralling adventures of their underage horses that they have sex fantasies about come to an end

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
what's funny is watching steven gooniverse and gravy falls fans come in here and try to clown on bronies as if they're not every bit as loving sad as bronies

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

I AM THE TOILET posted:

what's funny is watching steven gooniverse and gravy falls fans come in here and try to clown on bronies as if they're not every bit as loving sad as bronies

It's really kind of interesting how they wound up attracting politically opposite crowds. That might actually be a fun thing to investigate.

Zzulu posted:

is the cartoon show still airing?

What is the culture of bronies gonna do when theres no more show, when the enthralling adventures of their underage horses that they have sex fantasies about come to an end
yes of course it is and i don't know, ask a 1990s tiny toons fan

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Sep 10, 2016

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I know Steven Universe attracted the weirdo trans-femme bi-aromantic queerfag-exclusive tumblr crowd, but what did Gravity Falls get? Debates about whether Pacifica or Wendy was best girl? I haven't watched the last episodes so I'm at a loss here.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Vargs posted:

i agree with the nazi furry. just admit it bro. wanting some chubby chick to peg you or w/e is less embarrassing than whatever this is

contacting sex weirdos and pretending to be one for laughs comes across as really creepy.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Paying to become a part of a forum full of self hating aggressive people who collectively call themselves "goons" is pretty creepy as well

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

also creepy: the name "Literal Nazi Furry"

i would suggest a name and title change before you suffer irony poisoning, my friend

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

papa_november posted:

i would suggest a name and title change before you suffer irony poisoning, my friend

there is 0% irony in that guy's username

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I like to go through each poster in threads like this and label them as closeted furry, brony, sexually confused, etc

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

WitchFetish posted:

I know Steven Universe attracted the weirdo trans-femme bi-aromantic queerfag-exclusive tumblr crowd, but what did Gravity Falls get? Debates about whether Pacifica or Wendy was best girl? I haven't watched the last episodes so I'm at a loss here.

All fandoms are bad and the only way to enjoy things is to never interact with other fans. :smith:
( Or read up on any of the creatives behind anything lest you find it full of people who make Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson seem sane and rational. )

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Captain Rufus posted:

All fandoms are bad and the only way to enjoy things is to never interact with other fans. :smith:
( Or read up on any of the creatives behind anything lest you find it full of people who make Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson seem sane and rational. )

nerds at large are awful people to interact with and are rightfully mocked

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

papa_november posted:

Thanks for the "Pyf quote" material, friend

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I like to go through each poster in threads like this and label them as closeted furry, brony, sexually confused, etc

With your powers of deductive reasoning bless us with the knowledge of what you think LNF to be

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

papa_november posted:

rest assured by no means will i allow irony get in the way of my quest to become an actual irl nazi. i've been practicing very hard to become extremely racist and i'm not about to let irony ruin this

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

WitchFetish posted:

I think Gravity Falls fans more fall under the umbrella of touting their favourite show as being Very Creative, and Taking The Narrative In a New Direction. It's an okay show, but it's nothing that warrants multiple paragraphs of adulation.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

WitchFetish posted:

incest fan art. technically twincest. some of it with distressingly high production values.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All great artists drew weird poo poo. There's this Japanese guy with mouse ladies, and, uhm, van Gogh drew a titty, I think. So it's basically the same thing as having a deviantart account with hundreds of pictures of horses loving each other with horse dicks then swallowing humans and turning into blowup dolls. Just lol at goons who pretend it's not the case. Ha-ha.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Moon Atari posted:

incest fan art. technically twincest. some of it with distressingly high production values.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i am a brony, please don't pick on me and stay safe!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

rest assured by no means will i allow irony get in the way of my quest to become an actual irl nazi. i've been practicing very hard to become extremely racist and i'm not about to let irony ruin this

I feel like role playing a magical lizard shark wolf thing and being against race mixing is kind of self contradictory, is this like how hitler secretly had jewish ancestry?

r u ready to WALK fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Sep 10, 2016

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

Woah dude hot! :fap:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

error1 posted:

I feel like role playing a magical lizard shark wolf thing and being against race mixing is kind of self contradictory, is this like how hitler secretly had jewish ancestry?

they procreate by transdimensional rape raids

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Captain Rufus posted:

the password was spelled sekretz i thought

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

error1 posted:

Is it legal for a full blooded Northern Sergal to marry one who is 50% Southern Sergal?

We need like a chart or something...

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:nms:http://i.imgur.com/pFSnE6c.jpg:nms:

Hot!

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

error1 posted:

silly, northerns don't mix with southerns or acknowledge them. when are you gonna send me a watch on fa

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You know it makes you seem like a total weirdo when you post that poo poo regardless of your ironic intent, right?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wasn't being ironic. Why would you think I was being ironic?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Friendly Humour posted:

I wasn't being ironic. Why would you think I was being ironic?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt,

Thank you! We're friends now!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I added you to my friends list!

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i wish i lived in a world where seeing soft vore like that was actually nms and not just another thing on the internet to scroll by

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's frankly disgusting!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna admit I expected some straight up insanity when I clicked that link and it was pretty tame so I was disappointed.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry. Could you give me some tips on finding pictures like that? I imagine you have a lot of experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Looks to me like the northern monsters are superior to the southern ones in every way.

• Locked thread