Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Bronies are either furries that found a new animal to lust over or weeaboos that found out they lust for cartoons in general, regardless of species. Both groups hate each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
did you fuckers not read my post at all

heed the words of the Legendary Rainbow Fuckman for they came at a terrible price

Wulfolme posted:

Bronies are either furries that found a new animal to lust over or weeaboos that found out they lust for cartoons in general, regardless of species. Both groups hate each other.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Al Cowens posted:

Furries have actually matured a bit and are quite tolerable nowadays and since then a whole new tier of nightmare subcultures have sprung up to replace them

You haven't been reading the same youtube comments I've had to read.

I really do hate myself, huh.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

papa_november posted:

we used up all our good brony posts about the time we did a Let's Read of Fallout: Equestria

I missed this and would like to know how to find it.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Someone link the goddamn thread where someone else trip reports fallout equestria

i know it has the word 'rape' in it like 1 in 500 words and i really just want to read goon scorn towards it and not actually read it

you can't just tell someone that these things exist and then wander off

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
WHy does one of them have an adverb as a body type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Why'd you goons have to wait until I have no energy left to laugh at all this stupid poo poo to make a thread about bronies that's actually amusing and not on a beeline to the gas chamber

fuckers

• Locked thread