Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Despite first appearances bronies are actually more closely related to anime fans than furries. Mlp is essentially one of those animes with target audience girls under 10 and men ages 18 to 30. While furriedom embraces all fetishes it has a special passion for big swinging dong, whereas both anime fans and bronies care little for dong and a lot for big eyes and little girl aesthetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

If you're wondering whether or not you should feel ashamed for writing this paragraph, yes, yes you should.

I never wonder that. My username is usually Deeply Ashamed but after I used it in goontube someone stole the ashamed suffix, so I had to go with something different for fear of looking unoriginal.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

If true, then why do bronies despise the 'equestria girls' spin-off thing?

quote:

Twilight Sparkle pursues a thief into an alternate world where she transforms into a teenager. With the help of new friends, Twilight survives her greatest challenge yet -- high school.

I'm guessing the bolded part is where it went wrong.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

WitchFetish posted:

I know Steven Universe attracted the weirdo trans-femme bi-aromantic queerfag-exclusive tumblr crowd, but what did Gravity Falls get? Debates about whether Pacifica or Wendy was best girl? I haven't watched the last episodes so I'm at a loss here.

incest fan art. technically twincest. some of it with distressingly high production values.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Kenzie posted:

If you think furries are bad now, there are gonna be whole new generations of hordes of young furries raised on this movie

You can't fight it. Embrace the furry.

At least they'll be racially tolerant.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

AFAIK they're just an Original Furry Do Not Steal thing

The internet is so good at spreading mental illness that a fetish held by a single person for something existing only in their imagination can be transmitted to others without even needing any actual media to support it.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

They have a device to compensate for their lack of hands, but without hands who could have built such a device? I can't masturbate to such poorly thought out fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cordon bleu posted:

this 1 of my favs

Low nipples, would not bang.

• Locked thread