Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

im the guy who thinks 3000 deaths is remotely comparable to the holocaust which killed 6 million jews and was part of a war that killed millions more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Why is the super, super-pro terrorism "gently caress the US and everyone, Al Quida are the good guys" bat poo poo insane Battle Royale 2 not referenced on the internet more? Sure it sucked poo poo as a sequel but come on, a guy in a rugby outfit totally dives for an exploding tackle so the main character could get a happy ending living in Afghanistan blowing up more populated buildings?

The Wizard of Poz posted:

im the guy who thinks 3000 deaths is remotely comparable to the holocaust which killed 6 million jews and was part of a war that killed millions more

Haha, "Never Forget!" is the best response. This is a super troll.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 8, 2016

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Fire Barrel posted:

Fishcenter appears to be some adult swim show.

hmm really obscure williams street merch worn by greasy nerds at an atlanta-area nerd convention

i wonder which company they work at

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shampoo can't melt hair grease.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
They had better hope there are steel beams in those costumes, because I'm gonna show up with a piece of rebar from the ruins and swing it into their ribs.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Why aren't they pushing their baby in a cart that's made to look like the Pentagon with a big hole knocked out of it?

6/10

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

null posted:

They had better hope there are steel beams in those costumes, because I'm gonna show up with a piece of rebar from the ruins and swing it into their ribs.

why are you taking souvenirs from the wtc wreckage you sick gently caress?

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

why are you taking souvenirs from the wtc wreckage you sick gently caress?

I didn't do that! I pried it off a monument, duh.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm a 9/11 truther

Well duh, you post in GBS!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I went to a Halloween party dressed as Hitler. Mom strongly advised against that outfit but...I had the hair!
There wasn't a jew or any other untermensch there but it turned out the hosts were sortof German. Sensitive little bitches IMO

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Nucleic Acids posted:

"Disgrace to cosplay"

lol

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
when someone's dad dresses up as sexy hitler, that costume is called A DILF Hotler

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

dookifex_maximus posted:

when someone's dad dresses up as sexy hitler, that costume is called A DILF Hotler

boo

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
what you don't buy the premise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
When you wear a distasteful costume it is an insult to Yaya Han's circus tits and all they stand for.

• Locked thread