Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Tax disputes gave me diabetes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

If you want to get rid of alt righters you need to make a paste out of soylent, Mr dew, and fat poison and smear it in various cracks and crevices in your home

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i heard that if you say "free market" three times in front of the mirror in the dark republicans appear

SheepThrowinBoy

"Joel, what are these films
supposed to teach us?"

"We're born, we die, & there is
a lot of padding in between."
Bad news is it turns out my bedroom is infested with rebuplications. Good news is it turns out I've been having sex wrong all this time and they set me straight.

FactsAreUseless

I am riddled with tumors and furthermore I have views on the estate tax that this George F. Will column helps me articulate.

Macnult

republicans are awful and nothing bad would happen if they went extinct. people will ask you "what about bats?" but the bats will be fine

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams, he found himself transformed into a die-hard Republican.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a Republican.

Macnult

what is it with republicans and always saying they're right?

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
republicans have been a pest ever since the ancient greek

FluffieDuckie

SheepThrowinBoy posted:

Bad news is it turns out my bedroom is infested with rebuplications. Good news is it turns out I've been having sex wrong all this time and they set me straight.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Senior Management

I had to leave my wife after she broke out with a full fledged case of Ronnie Reagan.

:jerry:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i heard if you look into a mirror at night and chant "phyllis schlafly" three times, the ghoul herself will appear

and tell you that real women stay home to raise the kids instead of working outside the home and that they respect their husbands' holy dominion over the family

i still haven't figured out how to banish her from my mirror, someone else please summon her :( it's been 2 days and i haven't gotten any sleep

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

FactsAreUseless

My immune system is shutting down and destroying my body. Furthermore, my cabinets are filled with horrible, crawling things. A final point: I don't think that sales taxes are effective.

FactsAreUseless

The Body Horror Politic

FactsAreUseless

The Enigma Of It's Obama's Fault

FactsAreUseless

Due to a parasite, all the needles on all these trees are turning the color of rust, they're drying up and blowing away. That parasite is called ideology.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Due to a parasite, all the needles on all these trees are turning the color of rust, they're drying up and blowing away. That parasite is called ideology.

thanks obama

Senior Management

I cannot sleep. The walls dissolve into strange colors. Elephants yell about being the party of Lincoln but that makes no sense. I am slowly going mad. I don't know who Atlas was or why someone shrugged at him. I come too just in time. As I snap awake I find myself on Amazon. There are many items in my cart. Two of every book by Bill O'Reilly. One for display and the other for heavy use. I am overcome with revulsion. The screen hurts to look at. The last thing I remember was purging my cart. Then everything went black.

:jerry:

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

*gets ready to say something but doubles over and vomits out a stream of ichor and tiny newt gingriches, which scuttle around the floor screaming about the deficit*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The invisible hand of the free market runs under the fridge when you turn the kitchen light on.

• Locked thread