Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Aj Styles is my favourite as he's been the mvp of 2016 in WWE. Also he has the best haircut in the business (this may be false)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
My favorite Smackdown superstar is Baron Corbin for staying off of Raw, so I don't have to read about him in the recap threads

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Can I pick GM Daniel Bryan as my favorite Smackdown Superstar?? Because if I can I do. The first five minutes of Talking Smack is pretty much the best five minutes they put out each week.

If I can't, then I pick AJ Styles because he's great.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
it's kane

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Bad picks submitted.

My favorite on the Smackdown roster is Curt Hawkins because I'm not even sure if he knows that he's on it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite Smackdown! Live wrestler is AJ because he's the highest rated Smackdown! Live wrestler on the Pro Wrestling Illustrated 500, making him objectively the best on the roster. Roman Reigns, is, of course, 3 wrestlers better than him.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I like the Miz because the past couple of weeks have been fantastic for him, promo-wise.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
AJ Styles.

Phenomenal. Has been amazing ever since he got out from TNA. Bullet Club. Beat up John Cena.

What's not to like?

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
AJ Styles, because he is the face that runs the place. Well that and he continues to prove that he isn't the worst promo in the world combined with the fact that he's phenomenal in the ring.

Oh, and submitted, I guess.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
My favourite Smackdown guy is Dean Ambrose because he is the most baller member of the Shield.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
John Cena is the Smackdown superstar of my heart

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I'm in, let's do this.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Shima Honnou posted:

I'm in, let's do this.

Who is your favorite smack down man though

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Rhyno because he's built like a man who is made of a barrel, and I will vote for him as president.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Favorite: Nikki Bella why? Reasons.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My favorite would be Becky Lynch and I hope she wins the title.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

My favorite superstar is Baron Corbin because he is The Lone Wolf™

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Submitted.

I think AJ will be champion sooner rather than later but I think Dean is getting some good momentum as champ and he still needs a solid defense.

I do think this will lead to a double-turn match down the line.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Rhyno is my favorite Smackdown superstar because he's usually accompanied by Notable Free Agent Heath Slater who is my actual favorite.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

My favorite Smackdown superstar is Becky Lynch because of her unending supply of ridiculous hats.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Guessed! And my favourite smackdown person is Becky Lynch. Gotta love Becky.

Other people are good too.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
My favorite Smackdown™ Live™ Superstar™ is Eva Marie because she never shows up.

Kitten Kisses
Apr 2, 2007

Dancing with myself.
My favorite smackdown superstar at the moment is Rhyno because he is going to help Heath slater feed his family and buy that double wide.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Made my predictions and I hope I don't let down my favorite Smackdown wrestler - AJ Styles.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
My favourite Smackdown Superstar is the Miz because he is the only true heel and a fantastic promo and is able to make you care (if he is ever in a feud with someone worth cheering for).

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Rhyno, for two reasons.
First, he is the government we deserve.
Second,

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i like aj styles b/c he has the best hair in WWE

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I like Rhyno, he is a human square.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

I like me some A.J. Styles.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My fav Smackdown person right now is Rhyno because this whole plotline has been amazing. Submitted.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I almost said styles, but I'm convinced Rhyno is now the best.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

My most favourite smackdown superstar is Aj Styles, although I am also very partial to Maryse

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HeldenSterbenNicht posted:

Rhyno, for two reasons.
First, he is the government we deserve.
Second,

Eh our government doesn't deserve more Republicans

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i almost forgot about this show

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
My failure to watch anything weekly has landed me at #197 but much like CM Punk after getting demolished tonight, I vow to keep competing

I also haven't watched Smackdown at all so I'm just guessing here. My favorite smackdown guy is AJ Styles because he is the best wrestler despite having mom hair

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

i like aj styles the best because he has great hair

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

My failure to watch anything weekly has landed me at #197 but much like CM Punk after getting demolished tonight, I vow to keep competing

I also haven't watched Smackdown at all so I'm just guessing here. My favorite smackdown guy is AJ Styles because he is the best wrestler despite having mom hair

i havent watched weekly in a few months due to work that is no excuse

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted.

AJ is my fav because he is the best in the game atm. That being said, he won't be walking out with the strap.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my smackdown favorite is Dean Ambrose because he is the champion and therefor the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

i havent watched weekly in a few months due to work that is no excuse

well, my picks were also poorly thought out and terrible

• Locked thread