Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Two gum grafts. I'll probably have to have dentures by the time I'm 50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

hemale in pain posted:

i cut my dick off :(

On purpose or on accident? This is important, awaiting your answer.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

One of my kidneys is at like 90% efficiency and I have slightly below average lung capacity. I also have flat feet but with special soles in my shoes it doesn't cause issues. I have hay fever but it's not that bad. Otherwise I'm fine I think. I don't smoke, I'm not fat (but not fit either). I'm always worried about having some awful poo poo I don't know about though.

I have a scar on my belly that's kinda ugly and hurts a little when I press it but it's fairly small. Actually I have multiple but the others are hard to see. My toenail has been cut a little thinner due to a problem with an ingrown toenail but you don't notice it unless you're looking very carefully

a7m2 fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Sep 7, 2016

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

shortsighted
tinnitus
long term, persistent and debilitating post concussion syndrome / mTBI
bit fat
really unfit
receding hairline
couple of hosed up teeth

all in all I'm a catch

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
very close to death op (excited)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i got bacne scars

no other real war injuries

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Dealing with Grave's disease right now. Pretty soon my thyroid will finish dying, and then I can start dealing with hypothyroidism. I hear that it's much less a pain in the rear end.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
oh yeah, slightly thinning temples too

swear to god if i go bald i will do something rash and violent

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

loving ligaments man. That poo poo never heals properly.

- Medial
- Acromioclavicular
- Costoclavicular

Fuckloads of broken bones, but they heal just fine.

And I need loving spectacles to read now :(

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i have a crooked smile,

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I made a deal with a witch and now I have immortal youth in exchange for severe ugliness and unbearable pain.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I get gout sometimes and frequent skin issues. In the past nine months I've had phases of full body hives > little chest pimples > blistery bumps on my fingers that are itchy.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

hemale in pain posted:

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/09/peter-young-rogue-trader.asp

quote:

The trial became highly publicized when Young wore dresses to the hearings. On top of cross-dressing, and in answer to those who may have thought it all an act, it became known that Young had attempted and botched a do-it-yourself sex change. Although Peter Young was found guilty on all charges, the judge promptly voided the verdict due to reasons of insanity.

?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

hemale in pain posted:

balls too?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Torn labrum, dislocated shoulder, two cracked ribs, fractured wrist, fractured forearm, bone spurs on my ankle, lovely ligaments in my ankles, 5 broken fingers (not all the same hand), and creaky knees. Luckily my backs ok.

Thanks football and baseball!

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I got a bunch of dark and raised moles, some of them featuring thick black hairs.

poo poo's disgusting and I'm probably gonna get skin cancer.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
five of my thoracic vertebrae are fused together with titanium rods :waycool:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I'm a competitive athlete so I'm in great shape, but I've broken my collar bones a total of 5 times, my wrist once, a few fingers, and an arm. and I've got a lot of scars

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i just get so tired all the time

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
goons seem to generally be in great shape

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zzulu posted:

goons seem to generally be in great shape

Nah I'm skinnyfat as hell so I got practically red jell-o coursing through my arteries, chain smoking so hard I can't run more than like 90-100 yards before I'm winded beyond help and I've spent so much time lounging and sitting that my back expresses a deep and complex hatred of me every time I move. It's just that the mole thing is the only thing that actually bothers me.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I broke both legs and my right arm twice each before I was 5 yo so I've been walking on crooked legs pretty much my whole life. Starting to catch up with me the last 9 years, stress fracture in my right ankle and hip, deformed bones in my left ankle that bothered me for 16 months recently (but no fracture though it felt like one) and now I have sciatica down my left leg since May (started with a pulled muscle in my lower back) but it's getting a little better, seeing an Endocrinologist in two weeks.

Lotsa of cracked ribs and broken toes, curved spine from horrible posture, completely my fault, that one. I was born a year and 8 days after one of my brothers and I don't think my mom's body had recovered sufficiently. She had to have all her teeth pulled after I was born because she lost so much calcium. I wasn't allowed to play contact sports growing up but I was always out running around, throwing things, playing road hockey, biking etc., I didn't have any more broken bones til I reached my 20s, but nothing major, ribs and toes. Always been a big milk drinker so that probably helped while growing up.

Was almost blinded in one eye when I was 3 or 4. That's the worst of it, I think.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

My poo poo's all hosed up and I talk like a fag

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Never been seriously injured, and in pretty good shape physically and mentally, as far as that goes, but it doesn't go that far with me because I got a bad roll on the "ancestors exiled into Bavarian mountains and isolated for too many generations" genetic bottleneck. Intersexed Ehlers-Danlos type 4 mutant with childhood speech apraxia, anomia, ADD, and some other learning/memory disabilities that are either undiagnosed or maybe just additional symptoms of the other stuff. Used to dealing with it by now, although the constant blood draws and medication are kind of a pain.
More concerned about my kid who also drew a very similar hand- obvious V/ED mutation, more apraxia, too young to tell how he did on the rest. In retrospect, might not have reproduced if I had known at the time that I wasn't just a lone random weirdo, but rather a specific kind of weirdo demi-human from an ancient line of weirdo demi-humans, and apparently we breed true. Oh well.
Also somebody stole my tonsils and appendix when I was a kid so I hate cold and flu season because my immune system is missing those parts, thanks irresponsible doctor who didn't know those things did anything back then and assumed they were just extra organs.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
arthritis and a broken brain that makes me unable to do anything but cry in bed for no reason for a couple weeks out of every year

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, and i lost about 1/4 inch off the end of a finger when a tree fell on me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
my body is doing good but my brain is one ticck from *imitates machine gun*

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I pretty much assume I'll die within the next decade or two so I'm too apathetic to do anything to improve my health. If I somehow live another 30 or 40 years I don't imagine that those last few decades will be at all comfortable so I'm pretty much banking on heart disease taking me out quickly before the slow painful descent into decrepitude gets too bad.

#LifeHacks

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I've never done anything exciting or sexual so my body is in prime healthy condition.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

notZaar posted:

I've never done anything exciting or sexual so my body is in prime healthy condition.

That's right, good job denying those harpies your essence! ;):hf::)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I sprained my ankle once

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Left shoulder has a pin in it.
Right testicle quit the band due to cancer.
7/10 toes've been broken - they all point in different directions and my feet scare people.
Right knee got massively dislocated and hosed up my ACL and PCL. Feels fine but if you hit my right knee my entire leg swells up.
Thyroid gland is currently cultivating a nice buncha tumours.
Two ribs that're kinda caved in.
Hairline scarring that bleeds very easy.
18 scars at last count.

Hell yeah.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how are all of yall beat to poo poo i played highschool/college/semi-professional athletics and the worst i got was a broken finger.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

how are all of yall beat to poo poo i played highschool/college/semi-professional athletics and the worst i got was a broken finger.

I'm not beat up.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
Dont ask - I'm in a wheel chair most days.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

I'm not beat up.

not yet, meet me behind the dumpster at 5 dip poo poo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Dont ask - I'm in a wheel chair most days.

what kinda HP you got in that baby?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

what kinda HP you got in that baby?

oh poo poo you said not to ask, sorry

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
sprained my ankle so bad last spring that I couldn't run on it for the entire loving summer

I'm weirdly susceptible to respiratory/sinus infections and colds or whatever and just got over a month and a half of bronchitis

other than being tired all the time I'm mechanically sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

not yet, meet me behind the dumpster at 5 dip poo poo

Depends did you play Football or one of those sissy other sports?

• Locked thread