Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This was last night during the Roast of Rob Lowe.

Unfortunately I can't find a video but it was so, so bad. There were shots of the audience just not laughing, I actually felt bad for her.

Here are the jokes people made about her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c

If someone finds a link to her roasting, please post it. It's so bad.

edit: I found a working video link!

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Sep 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I found a transcript of her actual jokes but try to find a vid if you can

“As a right-wing hatemonger, it’s fantastic to be at a big Hollywood shindig with all these glittering celebrities, that isn’t a fundraiser for Obama!”
“David [Spade] is the perfect roast-master for the show. He’s successful enough that everyone knows who he is, but not so successful that he makes us feel threatened. He’s like the Mike Pence of comedy.”
“If I could get just one person here to vote for Trump, it would be you, Ralph [Macchio]. People would be so surprised. I’d go up and say, ‘I got Ralph Macchio, he’s voting for Donald Trump.’ And they’d say, ‘Oh what a shock! Ralph is still alive???’ Just kidding, you look totally fantastic, it’s unbelievable, Ralph. Can you believe this guy is like 54? He looks incredible. Whatever you’ve been drinking, you’ve gotta send a few cases to Hillary.”
“I’m honored to share this stage with a patriot, Rob Riggle, thank you for your service. You were a Marine for over 20 years, you’ve seen things no man should have seen, including ‘The Daily Show’ with Trevor Noah.”
“Peyton Manning, I applaud your conservative convictions, I know you’re a big supporter of Jeb Bush. That’s a political contribution that will pay handsomely. Jeb got four delegates, which makes me laugh harder than any of the jokes tonight.”
“I’m a big fan of Rob Lowe’s work, especially of course the taped threesome. To this day that remains the most authentic performance I have ever seen at a Democratic National Convention.”

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the conservative media establishment crashing and burning within the last week has been kind of incredible i expected the beast to shamble on for a bit before the jewish media cabal declared open season

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Comedy Central roast are bad so I don't watch them.

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
I was just listening to Abe Lincoln's Top Hat, and they have on Ed Larson, one of the cowriters of the roast jokes. He was saying that Ann Coulter really could have done a good job if she had just loosened up, rolled with the punches, and read the jokes that the writers made for her. As is, it was another poor performance from somebody who is nearly nationally reviled.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Gaunab posted:

they have some really funny parts to them

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Do you not want to watch people tell ann coulter to kill herself to her face?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress Ann Coulter but some of those zings in the OP are not half bad idk

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Do you not want to watch people tell ann coulter to kill herself to her face?

Seems like what she wants tbh

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the reaction shots of ann coulters face whenever people just got up to the mic and called her a oval office to her face were pretty good. no real thought out jokes sometimes. they just repeatedly called her a oval office.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I only kind of felt bad for her when Mike Pence did his huge awkward fake laugh and went 'GOOD ONE!' I thought that was bush league.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

how can anyone feel bad for that rear end in a top hat is beyond me. They shoulda went harder.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

cuck cuck im gay posted:

“As a right-wing hatemonger, it’s fantastic to be at a big Hollywood shindig with all these glittering celebrities, that isn’t a fundraiser for Obama!”
“David [Spade] is the perfect roast-master for the show. He’s successful enough that everyone knows who he is, but not so successful that he makes us feel threatened. He’s like the Mike Pence of comedy.”
“If I could get just one person here to vote for Trump, it would be you, Ralph [Macchio]. People would be so surprised. I’d go up and say, ‘I got Ralph Macchio, he’s voting for Donald Trump.’ And they’d say, ‘Oh what a shock! Ralph is still alive???’ Just kidding, you look totally fantastic, it’s unbelievable, Ralph. Can you believe this guy is like 54? He looks incredible. Whatever you’ve been drinking, you’ve gotta send a few cases to Hillary.”
“I’m honored to share this stage with a patriot, Rob Riggle, thank you for your service. You were a Marine for over 20 years, you’ve seen things no man should have seen, including ‘The Daily Show’ with Trevor Noah.”
“Peyton Manning, I applaud your conservative convictions, I know you’re a big supporter of Jeb Bush. That’s a political contribution that will pay handsomely. Jeb got four delegates, which makes me laugh harder than any of the jokes tonight.”
“I’m a big fan of Rob Lowe’s work, especially of course the taped threesome. To this day that remains the most authentic performance I have ever seen at a Democratic National Convention.”

haha these are pretty good in text

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it is easy to empathize with our friends

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I only kind of felt bad for her when Mike Pence did his huge awkward fake laugh and went 'GOOD ONE!' I thought that was bush league.

I didn't see Mike Pence there

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Bold the funny plz

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the only place i want to see ann coulter roast is hell

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

that Daily Show joke was actually pretty good honestly

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
those are some very mean jokes i don't think i would want to be a roastee

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
wasnt there a roast (i dont watch tv) with one of the jersey shore guys and the other guys all were really mean to him, as if they were a slightly more elite class of clown retard

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Iron Prince posted:

the reaction shots of ann coulters face whenever people just got up to the mic and called her a oval office to her face were pretty good. no real thought out jokes sometimes. they just repeatedly called her a oval office.

ann coulter is so ugly that she is a oval office!!! jajajaja

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress the ROW posted:

wasnt there a roast (i dont watch tv) with one of the jersey shore guys and the other guys all were really mean to him, as if they were a slightly more elite class of clown retard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Tbh these seem okay in text, not amazing or anything but if it was a known funnyman reading them i think they'd get laughs.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

whats wrong with that tower :ohdear:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

ArbitraryC posted:

Tbh these seem okay in text, not amazing or anything but if it was a known funnyman reading them i think they'd get laughs.

Yeah, if someone had charisma or comedic timing they could work. That's unfortunate for her though.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gently caress the ROW posted:

whats wrong with that tower :ohdear:

it was at donald trumps roast and i think it was "the situation"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

that one was p good

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

it was at donald trumps roast and i think it was "the situation"

Oh I see, theres been so many roasts. I bet dozens by now

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Jewel looks amazing.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Sir_Charles posted:

that Daily Show joke was actually pretty good honestly

yeah idk what the delivery was like but some of these jokes are good in text

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks Taco Bell cheesy core burritos.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

cuck cuck im gay posted:

This was last night during the Roast of Rob Lowe.

Unfortunately I can't find a video but it was so, so bad. There were shots of the audience just not laughing, I actually felt bad for her.

Here are the jokes people made about her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoGrDa5g2c

If someone finds a link to her roasting, please post it. It's so bad.

edit: I found a working video link!

I'm finding the way the forum is changing this particular user name when quoted to be far funnier than the roast itself.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Jimmy Carr would be probated or banned if he posted that "kill yourself" joke in gbs :-/

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Libelous Slander posted:

Jimmy Carr would be probated or banned if he posted that "kill yourself" joke in gbs :-/

maybe he already was :o

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Bold the funny plz

I did.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Glad all of her joke punchlines were political and only work if you already think Obama, Hillary, and Democrats are a good joke by themselves.

I'm confused why she was even there.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

that one is actually pretty good

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

that one is actually pretty good

Its not bad in text but it was pretty bad on TV because Trevor Noah wasn't even there so it made little sense. Nobody really made fun of anybody that wasn't there other than her.

Also someone sarcastically said "ooooh, take that Trevor Noah!!".

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yeah well the daily show sucks poo poo now and trevor noah sucked poo poo all the way from south africa to new york

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I heard the jokes have to be approved by the person getting joked on. I have no source to confirm, sadly. That would certainly take the punch away from them though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Red Suit posted:

I heard the jokes have to be approved by the person getting joked on. I have no source to confirm, sadly. That would certainly take the punch away from them though.

i have a source that says you are a turd eater. checks out

• Locked thread