Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mdm posted:

who gives a gently caress

Ann Coulter? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

VendaGoat posted:

and she gonna use it to advance the republican agenda.

She willing to whore herself out, unlike......

she's going to use that money to buy cat food

and she doesn't own a cat

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dr. Killjoy posted:

she's going to use that money to buy cat food

and she doesn't own a cat

It's how she stays so thin

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have no argument. :)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol imagine a forums roast of lowtax.

lurkers all being like "lol you got like a bunch of kids and a happy home life but the only thing you be beating up is the one you take from uwe boll like ten years ago wait no that joke actually falls flat sor--"

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
"I think it's important that we recognize tonight the accomplishments Lowtax has achieved in his life. Recognize that those achievements are...........something awful."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Trevor Noah wanted to refute that jab at him, but he got lost in his rebuttal and went into a 20 minute explanation of how roasts worked under apartheid.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
peyton manning was surprisingly not totally horrible

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Dave Concepcion posted:

peyton manning was surprisingly not totally horrible
he had writers working for him, as did everybody else.

still a sex offender though

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Jimmy Carr was mild compared to his usual stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65NXQ6_O3K0&hd=1

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Norm MacDonald probably had one of the better roast performances of all time. Probably the best part is the audience getting on board instantly and the comedians on stage dying.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/661a77b3da/norm-macdonald-trolls-the-bob-saget-roast?_cc=__d___&_ccid=933e5498-3846-481e-87fa-50f687abee19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiBDqK_1moA

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i wanna have sex with ann coulter. in her vagina. something about her performance the roast only amplified that. especially the wavering "heh heh" and warbling she did under her breath after delivering her lines

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Too bad the unedited beiber roast was never shown. Wanted to hear some Paul walker jokes and see luda get mad

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Norm MacDonald probably had one of the better roast performances of all time. Probably the best part is the audience getting on board instantly and the comedians on stage dying.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/661a77b3da/norm-macdonald-trolls-the-bob-saget-roast?_cc=__d___&_ccid=933e5498-3846-481e-87fa-50f687abee19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiBDqK_1moA

yeah, nothing will top this

norm, you glorious bastard

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
For the past ten years I've just been pretending that Ann Coultier is dead and I shall continue to do so, OP.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

lol imagine a forums roast of lowtax.

lurkers all being like "lol you got like a bunch of kids and a happy home life but the only thing you be beating up is the one you take from uwe boll like ten years ago wait no that joke actually falls flat sor--"

I was hoping you guys would throw me a forums roast for my forums birthday but I guess I didn't drop enough hints.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Man the quality of the moderation around here is really going to the dogs, hyuck hyuck.

Uh yeah I was gonna come to the roast of Applewhite but I'm not a Korean, hyuck hyuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I think it's silly to get so outraged at Ann Coulter anymore, she hasn't been getting invited to things like CPAC anymore lately and most of her book sales are from conservative groups that buy them en masse and send them out to their book club members. She's got a little momentum from the alt right but Milo is funnier and there's tons of other people in the movement that make her look pretty tame.

• Locked thread