Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!

Zzulu posted:

American chain pizza is a loving disaster

please come to Sweden or Italy, places with strong pizza culture and eat real pizza instead of your garbo

I've eaten pizza with banana as a topping in Sweden. So, no thank you, not again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FuhrerHat posted:

no but its better than pizza house or whatever the gently caress they call pizza hut in sweden

They call it Pizza Hut

http://www.pizzahut.se/meny/

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Zzulu posted:

They're opening the first Dominos pizza here in Sweden soon. I think it's in Malmö so I won't be able to go to it but tell me my American friends, is Dominos good?

No. It's utterly bottom tier, like right above little c's which cost 5 bucks a pop, and cicis which might as well be cardboard with a little tomato water on it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

change the name to SHITBREAD HOUSE WITH CHEESE

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

please come to Sweden or Italy, places with strong pizza culture and eat real pizza instead of your garbo

I'm not going to take advice from a guy who uses the term "pizza culture".

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Pizza is crude peasant food that was appropriated by the wealthy parasites you fuckmen

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we take our bread and cheese dishes very seriously

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna throw a Molotov cocktail through the pizza hut's window on the way home from work

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

down n out posted:

Pizza is crude peasant food that was appropriated by the wealthy parasites you fuckmen

so...wait, does that make it good or bad? i'm getting mixed messages from your post here

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

folandi posted:

The last time I ordered pizza hut was when they had that cheese burger crust meme-tier pizza. Much to my lack of surprise it was just awful. The burger patties cooked into the crust tasted like a weird mixture of ammonia and shame. Never again.

What is a meme tier pizza? Is it a bad pizza like memes are bad or is it a widely discussed and well known pizza like memes with dogs and cats in them?

E: or is it a way to rate super smash brothers characters like fox is god tier and bowser is pizza-meme tier?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Burrito, fried chciken, pizza or hamburger

You only get to choose one of them to bring with you on your journeys

CHOOSE

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

so...wait, does that make it good or bad? i'm getting mixed messages from your post here

Pizza is real good with cheese wiz, ketchup, and sliced up beanie weenies

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Pizza Hut pizza is poo poo, it doesn't even come with anime music videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Zzulu posted:

lol shut up

as if swedish people make anything good except meatballs

most swedes don't even know what a tomato looks like

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
All chain pizza is awful, and pizza Hut is probably the worst, except maybe godfathers because I've never had it because I don't live in some he'll hole where that's even an option.

Local pizza is the best, and you can tell by the taste, by the slight crunch of the bread that is neither too soft nor too hard, to the gentle caress of the hot cheese melting over your tongue

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Dominoes is tasty.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Doctor J Off posted:

All chain pizza is awful, and pizza Hut is probably the worst, except maybe godfathers because I've never had it because I don't live in some he'll hole where that's even an option.

Local pizza is the best, and you can tell by the taste, by the slight crunch of the bread that is neither too soft nor too hard, to the gentle caress of the hot cheese melting over your tongue

the hallmark of a good local pizza is thick pepperoni slicing.

anywhere with thin pepperoni is cost-cutting everything about their pizza.

if your pizza has paper thin meat youre eating trash

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Domino's did a good job of reinventing themselves from "garbage oil-drenched chain pizza" to "mediocre, acceptable pizza"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

I'm not going to take advice from a guy who uses the term "pizza culture".

what about pizza couture?

(i was not expecting to find so much searching for 'pizza couture')

also wtf is going on with image hosting sites right now?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pizza hut is poo poo and the only worse chain is dominos

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

FuhrerHat posted:

the hallmark of a good local pizza is thick pepperoni slicing.

anywhere with thin pepperoni is cost-cutting everything about their pizza.

if your pizza has paper thin meat youre eating trash

Pizza is junk food to eat when you're wasted, who cares.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Spagetti and ground meat is the most popular food in Sweden by far. It tops every list

What is the "everyday man" food in America that you cook at home? Is tehre even such a thing in sucha large country?

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Sep 7, 2016

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
There's a local lovely pizza place here called hungry howies. Food is greasy but its cheap so I bought some last Saturday during work. My coworker threw his portion away because he said it was too disgustingly greasy.

I'd I think bitches shouldn't waste food and greasy pizza isnt the worst thing in the world. In fact... You can enjoy it

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
as a former pizza hut employee the hut is the lowest tier on on the pizza ladder

the one i was at also smelled like mold well out into the parking lot, near the end the kitchen staff and drivers were pretty much openly smoking weed in the walk in fridge and out the back door bc the new gm that transfered was loving clueless

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Stottie Kyek posted:

Pizza Hut pizza is poo poo, it doesn't even come with anime music videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

Japan should be ashamed of themselves

CarnageFusion
Jan 16, 2015
Depends on your luck I guess. I once ordered a pepperoni pizza and when I opened the box is was so loving greasy with cheese overflowing on it. The delivery times for me are about 45 minutes to 80 minutes.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Zzulu posted:

I dont know what that video is because it is not available in my country :/

Try this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSCSw_VwIs

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Here in ottawa pizza hut is still really good and the lunch buffet is loving rad. Like 7 bux for a stack of pizza OK!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Around 1998 my family took a vacation to the UK and one day we got lunch at a Pizza Hut and it was a 'sit down' place with white tablecloths, silverware and actual waitstaff, inside an old building. The lunch hour in a US pizza hut will have people in their 20s and 30s walking with canes due to obesity and at least one audible stoma robot voice in the dining area

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
The only Pizza Huts around me are the little express stores inside big retailers like Target. They mostly sell those small personal pan pizza and breadsticks.

Can't complain, it's tasty enough, and has enough grease to turn the cardboard container practically transparent.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

They're opening the first Dominos pizza here in Sweden soon. I think it's in Malmö so I won't be able to go to it but tell me my American friends, is Dominos good?

if it is made well and you get it fairly quickly after it leaves the oven it's okay I guess

If it is anything like it is here then it beats the poo poo out of the pizza delivery places that are in Germany fwiw.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wait wait wait wait wait

Zzulu posted:

dog what lol you're not seriously comparing your food with Italy's are you?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dominos is good when its 50% off on mondays

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
dominos is loving fast, ive moved around and every dominos gets me the pizza in 15-20 mins its insane

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

kneel before your god

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I know right?

"Sweden"

"places with strong pizza culture"

Then posts pictures of some Swedish garbage-rear end-looking better housekeeping mom jeans spaghetti

:laffo:

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i once stopped in a little ceasars to get some of their cheapass five dollar pizza and it was packed wall to wall with the most desperate and sad looking motherfuckers on the planet and i decided i wasn't going to slum with og poors who really depend on five dollar pizza just to feed they kids so i went home and made a sandwich instead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to devour an entire frozen lasagna tonight

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

kneel before your god

I keep seeing ads or whatever for this and I simply can't imagine how that's actually going to work in most stores. The margins are so thin already if you have to add cost of maintenance and so on for 2-3 of those cars... Plus insurance and poo poo.

Plus it'd require franchise owners to shell out big bucks for the cars and I don't really see that happening either unless DPZ somehow strong arms them into it.

I assume they'll just be at super busy stores in major cities and that's about it, and then not for very long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Zzulu posted:

I wish we had this stuff here

American circus food looks fun

i could do 2 slices of that then my stomach would explode.

there is 1 pizza hut where i live but it on the other side of the city and its a pita to get to so i go to little ceasers for my chain pizza needs.

• Locked thread