Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

earlier i posted a thread asking what a micro aggression is and someone told me it's when you are a beta bitch but i also don't know what a beta bitch means please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
insults in early access

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
she's not my girlfriend, she's my bottom bitch

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
it u

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Being a normal person, so like having a boring relationship in regular society an feeling satisfied with that.

Liking sports, owning a mortgage, thinking you are super interesting for visiting Europe.

Abrahamsen
Jul 1, 2009
When you write the code but people say it is garbage or it doesn't push enough pixels but then you say "hey uhmm okay I see what you're saying but have you EVEN CO SIDERED that it is not good because it basically is in pre alpha but really it is. Maybe in beta but you don't say this out loud. What else you got?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Read the classics OP I think beta is Greek?

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

Celluloid Sam posted:

earlier i posted a thread asking what a micro aggression is and someone told me it's when you are a beta bitch but i also don't know what a beta bitch means please help

whats up gently caress head next time you talk shjit about bronies its game over

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jigglemaster7 posted:

whats up gently caress head next time you talk shjit about bronies its game over

come to my house and I will make you tuna casserole and play you cool rap songs because you're black

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's like when you're a total racist but don't know it and it makes the KKK/sjws mad because you are stealing their thunder. Its like when pigshit thick dickknobs take a crack at interpreting nuance and they end up hunting people like southern negros during the slave era because their beta rear end mannerisms and nuanced snobbery are undercutting their overt "barking dog" style racism. :airquote:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It's like when you're a total racist but don't know it and it makes the KKK/sjws mad because you are stealing their thunder. Its like when pigshit thick dickknobs take a crack at interpreting nuance and they end up hunting people like southern negros during the slave era because their beta rear end mannerisms and nuanced snobbery are undercutting their overt "barking dog" style racism. :airquote:

you racist

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
it's someone who hasn't been taken in by all that vhs nonsense

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

dude this makes no sense hth

Slyph
Jan 19, 2007
KAWAII NEKO WAIII NANI ^____^;;!?
A microaggression would be like, crossing the street when you see an ethnic person. A macroaggression would be yelling a slur. A microagression is basically low-key racism... "Can I touch your hair" "You're so articulate" etc.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

A beta is a bottom for your mom op.

A beta bitch cleans the buckets of your mom's splooge off the veta

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Slyph posted:

A microaggression would be like, crossing the street when you see an ethnic person. A macroaggression would be yelling a slur. A microagression is basically low-key racism... "Can I touch your hair" "You're so articulate" etc.

wrong thread I think you are looking for one of the two microaggression threads currently on page 1 of GBS

Microaggression being underlined with a red squiggly is a word processor microaggression

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like beta bitcjes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
look in the mirror op(beta bitch)

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

a girl wolf with a B+ body but a C- face

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
It's a fish

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

It's like a beta blocker but instead of running interference to slow your blood pressure it falls over and cries

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It was you all along OP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Two words: grackle teats

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Double post, sorry, edited to delete it

Sialia fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 8, 2016

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Sethex posted:

Being a normal person, so like having a boring relationship in regular society an feeling satisfied with that.

Liking sports, owning a mortgage, thinking you are super interesting for visiting Europe.

Isn't this like: the ability to be content with what you have in your own life? Like the ability to be happy in life? There will never come a day when there aren't some mediocrities in life, you might as well learn to be happy anyway.
gently caress I will take that any day.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

sometimes i poo poo a big one, girth and length, and it snakes around the bowl but when i pinch off it still rises above the water like a monument to fiber one.

you pickin up what im puttin down OP?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

idk but i :love: them

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

sometimes i poo poo a big one, girth and length, and it snakes around the bowl but when i pinch off it still rises above the water like a monument to fiber one.

you pickin up what im puttin down OP?

bulimia?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

idk but i :love: them

id throw it in 'em

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
A member of The Beta Band fanclub

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hth posted:

id throw it in 'em

:whatup:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

It's a dikphore.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha nice try I almost fell for it

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Sialia posted:

Double post, sorry, edited to delete it

You are not forgiven

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

fish

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
A beta bitch is pretty much you after your wife's birth. Enjoy Fatherhood. Your only solace is pushing the pram through a college and flirting with chicks that way.

Take solace in the fact that she didn't try to kill your offspring by way of a Chinese Restaurant, like my mother tried to do with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Celluloid Sam posted:

its u hahahahahah

• Locked thread