Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
lowtax was afraid of a doll or whatever, like in 2003 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Dude straight up told a grieving mother who had just suffered a miscarriage, (and I quote) "Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded."

Not cool, but definitely STONE loving COLD.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Dude straight up told a grieving mother who had just suffered a miscarriage, (and I quote) "Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded."

Ok mad dog does not pull any punches

One time he and I were collecting scrap metal to help fund his latest get rich(hehe) quick scheme and he ripped apart a hot water heater with just his bare hands and bared teeth. Hand to god

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

To be fair, as far as I remember, she was treating the miscarriaged lump like a barbie doll.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
that wasn't lowtax that was some other guy

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Goddamn my entire life is a giant lie Yeah but it makes a better story the way I tell it.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I heard mad dog riled up some stickup kids and when they jumped him, he took the one guys knife and cut his balls off

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Is he named after the beverage? Or is it named after him? I'm new to SA and there's much lore I've yet to uncover.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
"Mad Dog" Kyanka once ran a 3:00 minute mile, and ran a marathon in under an hour, but he doesn't like attention so only does these feats of physical excellence in his leisure time.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Mad 'Tax has a couch that can fly. Fucker's got a turbojet in it and twin 50's that can be fired from a reclining position.

Gonna steal that couch.

THAT'S MY COUCH

zimboe fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Sep 8, 2016

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mad dog Kyanka once opened up a homeless shelter for poodles, and 30 of them showed up on the first day. He said they were delicious.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Ice Queen banned me one time because she was a lovely mod but Lowtax understood I was being sarcastic and unbanned me. I didn't get my av back. Thanks Lowtax.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
mad dog paid for my account - recruited me to spy on people he calls "the june lickers" makes no sense but i get free accounts

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Smash it Smash hit posted:

You would be surprised, was it too intense for you to finish and when you were done your life would never be the same?
Nah bro I kiiiiiilt it. Delicious. And not same cause now I have two.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
it order stainless steel bottles, very nice, clean lines, high quality manufactured in china

it design labels in california

it fill bottles with tap water in mexico

it print & apply labels in arizona

it sells superdeluxe magic foot odor killing spray online

instructions specify to wash feet well before applying daily

many rave reviews

testimonials

infomercials

lowtax == rich despite IRS making noise, all monies in banana republics, gently caress you uncle sam

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I first met mad dog when we was working half-shifts down at the foundry and he says to me "you ever been to larry's?" And sure as poo poo I go to Larry's with him and it's some beer only dive on the county line.

Long story short I met my first four wives there and the attorney who got me out of paying child support.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Mad dog did the spell to make the suits of armor fight the nails

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
'Tax went partners with me to open up a Kicking Zoo.
gently caress, he punted that baby alpaca thirty yards, right into the Lion pen.
That's an epic good kick, he done it even without the special padded kicking boots.

Like boxing gloves for your feet.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Sep 8, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

ComfyPants posted:

Mad dog Kyanka once opened up a homeless shelter for poodles, and 30 of them showed up on the first day. He said they were delicious.

Well then, these would be Foodles.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
moon dog invented spiderman

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
As I understand it, he relentlessly tormented the very sane and masculine hunk Shmorky until his gonads fled up into his body, affected a light effeminate voice and started to wear diapers, just to escape the brutal pelting of Mangosteen fruit that our 'Tax used to barrage poor Shmorky with. Luckily ol' Shmork had a very caring and mentally stable wife who's counsel kept his mind at ease and calmed everything down. I heard this on the intharrwebbs, straight from Bigpeeler himself, so it must be true!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I heard he's pretty OK at quake

I mean yeah damning with faint praise or whatever, but that's just what I heard

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
actually lowtax knows all the jumps and where the quad damage is on every level

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Lowtax is the eternal aegis against Dare, and for this he shall always have my respect.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
When exactly did Lowtax start acting like a filthy j4g?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

actually lowtax knows all the jumps and where the quad damage is on every level

I heard he's not that consistent at bridge to rail

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
We went to a "U-Pick" strawberry field once together and while I was busy picking only the best perfect sized and colored berries he tapped me on the shoulder and said he was done and we have to go. He had two large duffle bags and...and they weren't full of strawberries.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

two words: mangosteen prohibition smuggling

incredible news and pretty damning

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Mad Dog's obsession with listicles has threatened to destabilise his marriage, business and even health. The Kyanka family keeps it under wraps... most of the time, but mark my words, one of these days this forum will be nothing but listicles as far as the eye can see.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

dethkon posted:

Well he bit me once, I think that's how he got the name

I heard he bit a dog and gave it rabies.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Eveyone thought the stud just didnt have it in him anymore but if theres a guy to get a horse to ejaculate then its good ole mad dog.

3 gallons that day when we only asked for a pint. But he never left a job half finished.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
One time me and ol mad dog challenged some bikini babes to a chicken fight in the pool. Poor girl never saw out of that eye again but I guess we won?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'm pretty sure all Chuck Norris jokes originated with ol' Mad Dog Kyanka.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Bert Roberge posted:

I'm pretty sure all Chuck Norris jokes originated with ol' Mad Dog Kyanka.

I dunno but when you have seen so many people brutalized infront of you like I have,you stray from Kung fu movies

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Uwe Bo-

(USER WAS TURBO BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mad Dog taught me how to love again

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

In Mad Dog's Valhalla he has to fight Uwe Bolls, dead fetuses, and bottles of mangosteen.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
what happened to the thing a year ago where he fled the country to avoid crippling back taxes to live with some girl he was stalking?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bert Roberge posted:

In Mad Dog's Valhalla he has to fight Uwe Bolls, dead fetuses, and bottles of mangosteen.

I think you're confusing Valhalla with hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

KomodoWagon posted:

I think you're confusing Valhalla with hell.

Valhalla is pretty much hell half the time when you're not feasting and drinking.

• Locked thread