Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
True story, "Mad Dog" got his nickname for his constant and near-perpetual death-stare that he gives to all lesser and inferior beings (I.E. humans). This kind of behavior is known as "mad dogging," and the nickname stuck.

Photo evidence of this preposterous, but absolute truth:

Sole.Sushi fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Sep 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sole.Sushi posted:

True story, "Mad Dog" got his nickname for his constant and near-perpetual death-stare that he gives to all lesser and inferior beings (I.E. humans). This kind of behavior is known as "mad dogging," and the nickname stuck.

Holy poo poo that face brings back TOO many memories

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Here lies EMMETT BROWN
DIED
September 7, 1885

Shot in the back by Lowtax Kyanka over a matter of 80 dollars

Erected in eternal memory by his beloved CLARA

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
what happened to lowtax's first wife

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i want a wife

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

you dont ask if theres a front page
you dont sassmouth his kin
you dont vote his threads anything but 5
and you dont mess around with him (lowtax)

This is beautiful.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

Please believe, you don't want that wife.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LadyAmbien posted:

I'll take two, thanks

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

LadyAmbien posted:

thanks for the info mr.s mad dogg.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LadyAmbien posted:

Mrs. Mad Dog, I am sure you have a story or two of your crazy hubbos exploits!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

thanks for the info mr.s mad dogg.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'll take two, thanks

I hope you enjoy glass bottles of orange juice being hurled at your car. Also, stock up on plates.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LadyAmbien posted:

I hope you enjoy glass bottles of orange juice being hurled at your car.

Classic miss mad dog

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LadyAmbien posted:

I hope you enjoy glass bottles of orange juice being hurled at your car. Also, stock up on plates.

She's gonna beat me to a pulp
:newlol:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
One time I was at a party and I caught the 'Mad Dog' at a bar, he was drinking real hard and smelled like puke and I asked him if he was drinking so hard because of the time Uwe Bowle kicked his rear end or if it was because one of his close friends was a psycho diaper fur with horrifying squeaky toy voice

He smashed me over the back of the head with a vodka bottle an hour later. All in all it was a wicked night.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Mad Dog defeated 87 kindergarteners in a fight: he would have kept going but there were none left to face him.

However he lost 1 on 1 to a husky.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A man known as mad dog should probably avoid Korean wives, as they have a bad track record

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I think once he (mad dog) ate a can of water, but it turneed out to be a federal judges soup thermos (he also ate the thermos) and he got in the doghouse with a cupla suits.

In one way or another,it ended up borking his tax returns so i think thats where he got 'lowtax' from.

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Sep 9, 2016

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Mad Dog is teaching his children to be the most hardcore of fighters in an underground child fighting tournament. Lauren recently took down 6 cops in a sugar induced rampage, only being stopped by twelve taserings and a dog she wanted to pet.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Mad dog doesn't believe in alone for forgiveness but if he thinks he has wronged you he will leave trinkets his ped crows leave him in your mail box

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mad Dog Kyanka was the acting coach for the Rancor in "Return of the Jedi."

Mad Dog Kyanka was involved as a third party in the battle between Good and Evil. Mad Dog beat them both, but destroyed the Earth in the process. All that we are and all that we see are just parts of Mad Dog Kyanka's dreams.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

A man known as mad dog should probably avoid Korean wives, as they have a bad track record

Russians too.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Mad Dog taught me the most important lesson in life. He then told me not to share it with anyone else or there would be "severe consequences."

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I hear Robery Downy Jr avoids Mad Dog at all costs over an argument in 1997 over 2 keys of coke and Winona Rider

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I bet Lowtax loving despises everyone in this thread, and especially me.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
He has cool hair and is anti-SJW, which is why I deeply respect the man.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Mad dog chews empty beer cans for spare change outside the quad

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Mad dog chews empty beer cans for spare change outside the quad
Unfortunately, he can never convince anyone to accept the vaguely coin-shaped bits of aluminum he chews from the cans as legal tender.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

Eloped /w keep it real

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

She escaped into the Unity engine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Said engine, now possessed by her spirit, ceaselessly torments ol' "Mad Dog" Kyanka

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dick 'yanka

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sole.Sushi posted:

mad dog actually won that 'axis of eve' tee off of a hobo he had beaten in an underground fight earlier that evening

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Mad Dog pointed out to me that you can punt a baby alpaca farther if you shave 'em first. Less wind resistance.
A good tip - I got an extra four yards yesterday.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Me and mad dog used to take bets on which babies in the hospital would die of sids, man has an eye for neglectful mothers.

Probably why he has been married seven times

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
You'd think a man with a name like Mad Dog would be all about training pitbulls to kill. Mad Dog, however, is the opposite. He hates dogfighting, to the point where he does unspeakable things to those who train and use dogs in that way. He also funnels his ill gotten gains into a network of animal shelters. Dude will kill people though. He hates people.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mad Dog killed the Big Boss man as a message to the Chatam County Sheriff

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Once when Mad Dog got really monumentally drunk, he got all sad and melancholy and cried tears of pure alcohol.
He then lit a cigarette and there was an ugly explosion.
I was there at the bar, got my goddamn eyebrows burnt off.

Good times.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You know I heard the 'Taxman had a feud with the Ultimate Warrior. Legal threats, angry phone calls, personal insults, he even got the family involved. I think the Warrior was a little bit out of line but of course I'd never a had the balls to say that to his face. I'd have been scared to gently caress with him, I mean the dude beat up Hulk Hogan for chrissake. What's he, ah, what's that guy up to these days? I hadn't heard much about him lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I dunno, but Homicide found some little bones and a few teeth in the sewer line under his house.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 10, 2016

• Locked thread